Can you lower the middle pickup on a fender strat?

really weird question, but i need to know.

Answers appreciated!
Ok Thanks, I Just Hate the midle pickup because thats EXACTLY where the pick hits 24/7 on my friends cheapy unbranded strat when i played it. thanks
yeah that'd be the thing to do.

bear in mind lowering it will change the output and tone of the pickup. But if you can't play the darn thing then that's obviously going to be of secondary importance, lol.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yep, Blackmore lowers his flush with the pickguard for the very same reason.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yep, Blackmore lowers his flush with the pickguard for the very same reason.

Is it really that big of a problem? I never thought twice about accidentally hitting the middle pickup on my Ibanez strat. Is it only a problem with Fender Strats?
Quote by ethan_hanus
Learn to play around it, I did, it's not hard. Or you can be a conformist and lower it.

Anytime someone uses the term "conformist", I immediately disregard anything they say, classify them as an idiot, and then advise everyone I know to do the same.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.