Page 1 of 2
if so how does it work and does anything happen to you if you get diagnosed? I have been recommended to go to some special clinic place to get tested, just wondering what the deal is.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Yea, I can see it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
it's an asd, if you feel you're not too anal about things and you're relatively comfortable in social interactions you don't have much to worry about really

EDIT: ^
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by laid-to-waste
it's an asd, if you feel you're not too anal about things and you're relatively comfortable in social interactions you don't have much to worry about really

EDIT: ^

Well I mean I'm not exactly the best at social interaction but I've always been like this. Do you have to get treatment for it?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
I got tested for it, and the test said I did have Aspergers, or at least high functioning autism. I don't really agree that I should have that label, because I recognise what I'm doing, when I show asd tendancies, and its not something I can't change.
But aren't people with this syndrome supposed to be smart? Because...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Assburgers?
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Quote by Xiaoxi

i see it in him. what kind of an idiot wouldn't beat up woman tourists delivering pizzas on bikes to put them in their place because you made a joke and they didn't understand because they brought the wrong topping? guy's a genius
Quote by laid-to-waste
there's different meds for different symptoms.

http://psychcentral.com/lib/2007/treatment-for-aspergers-disorder/

Is there a mandatory treatment(ie. if I get diagnosed am I required to get treatment?)

Quote by Xiaoxi

Yeah very funny. I know that I don't always have the best logic, but I could beat anyone on this site in a geography quiz and I can speak 3 languages and I'm learning japanese.

Without looking at another map, I could draw a map of the world and label every single country including the pacific islands and the map would be accurate.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Last edited by Eric_Fail at Jun 7, 2011,
Quote by laid-to-waste
i see it in him. what kind of an idiot wouldn't beat up woman tourists delivering pizzas on bikes to put them in their place because you made a joke and they didn't understand because they brought the wrong topping? guy's a genius

can't argue with that shit
Check out my fitness blog here
Quote by laid-to-waste

You forgot the part about fighting the ostrich.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Eric_Fail
Is there a mandatory treatment(ie. if I get diagnosed am I required to get treatment?)

Yeah very funny. I know that I don't always have the best logic, but I could beat anyone on this site in a geography quiz and I can speak 3 languages and I'm learning japanese.

if you don't feel you don't need managing, you don't take the meds. simple, really

who's organising the test?

Quote by Saint78
You forgot the part about fighting the ostrich.

wait, what?
Quote by Saint78
You missed that thread?

i remember an ostrich thread, it seemed boring to me though, what happened? did he want to abuse ostriches with acid to put them in their place or something?
Quote by laid-to-waste
if you don't feel you don't need managing, you don't take the meds. simple, really

who's organising the test?

My mom is and she won't tell me anything in case I refuse to go or something
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by laid-to-waste
i remember an ostrich thread, it seemed boring to me though, what happened? did he want to abuse ostriches with acid to put them in their place or something?

Well, he kinda inferred that he had been in a fight with an ostrich, then when someone asked if he had, he denied it.
you're a stone fox
Quote by laid-to-waste

I just said I admired ostriches and said they were worthy enemies. I was trying to make a joke. I thought that was obvious. Then people stasrted saying I abuse ostriches.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
I feel you bro. I probably have it as well.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Eric_Fail
My mom is and she won't tell me anything in case I refuse to go or something

well, one of you is eluded

also, pretty sure all the tests are psychological evaluations and nothing to worry about
Quote by Saint78
Well, he kinda inferred that he had been in a fight with an ostrich, then when someone asked if he had, he denied it.

Doesn't really sound like he had a fight with an ostrich then
Check out my fitness blog here
Quote by Eric_Fail
I just said I admired ostriches and said they were worthy enemies. I was trying to make a joke. I thought that was obvious. Then people stasrted saying I abuse ostriches.

you whore

an ostrich? you sick bastard

they're defenseless! you didn't burn them, right? you don't burn ponies either, right?
Quote by maiden_man_666
Doesn't really sound like he had a fight with an ostrich then

Im still not sure, he would infer, deny, infer, deny, infer. It was confusing.
you're a stone fox
Quote by laid-to-waste

they're defenseless! you didn't burn them, right? you don't burn ponies either, right?

defenseless? They could kill a human with one kick.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by Eric_Fail

Without looking at another map, I could draw a map of the world and label every single country including the pacific islands and the map would be accurate.

Ever read The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Nightime.

I just had flash backs.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Eric_Fail

uh..ok...?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Eastwinn
I've been evaluated. I don't have it.

What did they ask you? Is it just questions and answers?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by ChemicalFire
Ever read The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Nightime.

I just had flash backs.

No but I have just googled it. Apparently it's about someone with Aspergers, is it worth reading?

Maybe I do have AS...
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by Eric_Fail
defenseless? They could kill a human with one kick.

yeah, but they can't hold RPG-7s.
Quote by Eric_Fail

you know geography? what about that thread about Africa not being at war and shit?

and who cares if you're learning Japanese? i'm turning Japanese.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Eric_Fail

Please mention every country in Europe.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
It all makes sense...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Please mention every country in Europe.

Come on man give me a challenge. I can name every country in the world and their capitals. I can name the three largest cities in each country with a population of over 1 million in Europe, Asia and Africa & South America.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by Eric_Fail
Come on man give me a challenge. I can name every country in the world and their capitals. I can name the three largest cities in each country with a population of over 1 million in Europe, Asia and Africa & South America.

I think you have asperbergers syndrome.

Also, you stating what the hell you can do doesn't really prove shit. I can claim I can fly and if asked to show, I'll just say "come on man, give me a challenge".
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I think you have asperbergers syndrome.

Also, you stating what the hell you can do doesn't really prove shit. I can claim I can fly and if asked to show, I'll just say "come on man, give me a challenge".

Yes but obviously I can't prove it on the internet, I could just copy and paste. But believe you me, if there is one thing I know, it's maps.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by Eric_Fail
Yes but obviously I can't prove it on the internet, I could just copy and paste. But believe you me, if there is one thing I know, it's maps.

And social interaction.
Page 1 of 2