G&L Tribute L-2000 or Music Man Sterling??????? READ CAREFULLY.....says "STERLING" not "STINGRAY"

I play everythang from Political Hip-Hop to Ultra Pitch Black Death Metal so genre isn't an issue. I've played them both and still can't decide. Leading towards the G&L though. They are also both around $700. Your sexy opinion is most appreciated.
Toss a coin? I don't see how we can choose for you. They're both great instruments.
I don't want you to choose it for me. Just opinions to sway my neutral position.

"What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?"
The g&l has two pickups so you might get more crunch out of it if you went with the Ultra Pitch Black Death Metal (not going to lie about it though, not entirely sure what that is)...
A friend of mine has the mm sterling, he sent me some DI tracks and I must say it sounds very good, I'm sure it would kill for metal if you lowered the action a little bit to get some nice string rattle going on.
I was just kidding about the metal thing. I just wanted to get the point across that I play anything that I'm in the mood for, whether it be funk, metal, blah, blah, blah...Thanks for the input so far =D
Quote by Kill A Kitten
I was just kidding about the metal thing. I just wanted to get the point across that I play anything that I'm in the mood for, whether it be funk, metal, blah, blah, blah...Thanks for the input so far =D

Ah, that's a shame, you see Ultra Pitch Black Death Metal is my favorite genre.
REGGIE
Quote by LeakyFlask
Ah, that's a shame, you see Ultra Pitch Black Death Metal is my favorite genre.

Ever more than Twangy Wangy Country?? NO way.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
Ever more than Twangy Wangy Country?? NO way.

I'm not really into TWC, but I have developed a fondness for Alt Alt Indie.
REGGIE