Page 1 of 2
Texas police acting on a tip-off have found a mass grave containing "a lot of bodies," including the corpses of children, according to reports in the US media.

The Liberty County sheriff's office was combing the area after being told 25 to 30 dismembered bodies, many of them possibly children, were buried outside a house at the intersection of two roads, the Houston Chronicle said.

"A lot of bodies" had been found on a property in Hardin, Texas about 31km northeast of Houston, a law enforcement source told CBS television.

Some of the bodies were children, the source told CBS.

Contrary to these claims, Houston Chronicle reported Liberty County sheriff's spokesman Rex Evans said about 6pm local time (9am AEST) officers had not exhumed any bodies.

"At this time we have not recovered any bodies," he was quoted as saying.

"We only received information of a possible crime scene here at this location. "Upon our arrival we determined that there was need for a search warrant. Once that warrant arrives at the scene we will further our investigation."

Residents at the home were so far being "uncooperative", he added.

The FBI had been called in to investigate, along with a sniffer dog, after the department received a tip-off this morning (AEST), Mr Evans told the Chronicle .

According to a teenage neighbour, a girl used to live in the house with her fiancé and her parents who were long-haul truck drivers.

The 16-year-old told local media her neighbours had moved out about a week ago.

The Chronicle reported the truck driver who lived at the address was apparently called Joe Bankson. Mr Bankson was reached in Dallas where he was travelling with his wife, and reportedly said he did not know why police wanted to search his home. "I haven't killed anybody," he was quoted as saying. "And I have a lot of friends, but I haven't helped bury any bodies."

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8258650/mass-grave-found-in-texas-county

Not looking good
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
the freaks come out at night the freaks come out at nigh-t
Metalheads see through the corporate and political candy store bs proliferated by the media and powers that be, we want the truth, we want respect, and we pwn your face weaklings!! ROCK HARD RIDE FREE!!

Even graves

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

wait...if they havent dug anything up and have only received a tip that there may possibly be a mass grave there, why is this being billed as 'a mass grave has been found'? seems like hasty reporting.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Jun 7, 2011,
Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I feel terrible for saying that
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
They better find some bodies.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Trowzaa

This joke was hilariously innapropriate
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by WCPhils
Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I feel terrible for saying that

That never happened, Hollywood thought the urban legend would make a great movie so they made a overblown movie about it and now everyone assumes that Texans are psychotic man eating hillbillies with chainsaws.

And TS is from Australia, why is he bringing this up and not a Texan? I just saw this on the news too.

LIBERTY COUNTY — Liberty County sheriff's deputies are on the scene of a home in Hardin where a tipster told them 25 to 30 bodies are buried.
A law enforcement source confirmed that a mass grave with "a lot of bodies" was found on the property near the intersection of County Roads 2048 and 2049.
Some of them are children, according to the source.
The tipster said dozens of dismembered bodies are buried in the grave, according to Cleveland Advocate reporter Vanesa Brashier.
The information is coming from a psychic, according to another source in Liberty County.
Sheriff's deputies said they found blood at the scene and were waiting for a warrant to search further.
Property owner Joe Bankston said he's shocked by the reports of bodies on his property.
"This is like something out of a novel," Bankston said by phone from Dallas.
Bankston said his daughter lives in the house.
He said there's blood on the porch and in the house because his daughter's former boyfriend tried to commit suicide a couple of weeks ago.
"He got drunk and cut his wrist," Bankston said. "It took me all day to clean the inside of the house. I'm not sure I got it [the blood] all."
The boyfriend, an Army soldier who was AWOL, is now in a military psychiatric ward in Killeen, according to Bankston. He said a police report was filed with the sheriff's department after the suicide attempt.
Bankston said he's owned the property for a little over three years. He admitted his son, Joe, is a convicted sex offender, but said he hasn't lived in Hardin for over a year.
"He lived with us for a little while, but had to go to Michigan about a year ago for a court appearance and never came back," Bankston said. "Last I heard, he was in Ohio."
About 15 sheriff's department vehicles and at least one cadaver dog were on the scene Tuesday evening.
The Beaumont FBI has also been asked to assist in the investigation.
Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller said they have been contacted and are on standby to provide equipment and other resources as needed.
"If the story is as it's being told, hopefully this will bring some closure to many, many families who have wondered where their children, or their daughters or their loved ones have been," Miller said.

More info from WFAA.com (Dallas news station)

That whole situation sounds ****ed up

Edit: Woah, sorry for bad spacing, I'm on my phone and it's hard to format
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Last edited by thefuzz454 at Jun 7, 2011,
Quote by ethan_hanus

And TS is from Australia, why is he bringing this up and not a Texan? I just saw this on the news too.

You know Australia is almost the opposite end of the Earth from Texas. Great place for a criminal to run away to...

I'm on to you TS.

But for real this is horrible. What makes it worse is the lack of detail on what caused this...
Quote by ethan_hanus
That never happened, Hollywood thought the urban legend would make a great movie so they made a overblown movie about it and now everyone assumes that Texans are psychotic man eating hillbillies with chainsaws.

Wait...you're not psychotic cannibalistic cowboys?
Quote by ethan_hanus
Because it is a fairly significant news story.
Quote by ethan_hanus

Because upon hearing the news i'm less likely to pause briefly then go on a one-sided rant about one of the following; gun control, welfare, "big guvmint", teaching christianity in schools, putting god in the courts, seceding from the union, how evolution is "just a theory" and all a big conspiracy, how global warming is all a big conspiracy, how the government is one gigantic conspiracy, how taxes are evil, etc, etc.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Because upon hearing the news i'm less likely to pause briefly then go on a one-sided rant about one of the following; gun control, welfare, "big guvmint", teaching christianity in schools, putting god in the courts, seceding from the union, how evolution is "just a theory" and all a big conspiracy, how global warming is all a big conspiracy, how the government is one gigantic conspiracy, how taxes are evil, etc, etc.
No, you are from a different place so you don't get to enjoy the same privilege that glorious Texans do of posting relevant news
goddamnit, they found me.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by dann_blood

I wouldn't be talking, Australians don't have a very good stereotype either.

Relevant.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Holy sh*t.

I've noticed you've unearthed a few interesting stories from our humble channel 9, Dann. Keep up the good work.

I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
This is a terrible thing that sadly makes the chainsaw killer stereotype seem even more true. Faux news might be offensive to texans soon,

Quote by ethan_hanus
I wouldn't be talking, Australians don't have a very good stereotype either.

Some of them are true in parts! My cousin actually hit a kangaroo in australia.
It's an ancient indian burial ground o_O
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by ethan_hanus

Well I guess know there's nowhere that I'll be considered normal. Maybe it's time to give up my dreams and hang the ole chainsaw up for good.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110607/us_nm/us_usa_crime_bodies

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/06/reports-dozens-of-bodies-found-buried-in-texas/1

As of 7:27 local time, there are no bodies. For those that don't feel like looking up the time difference, that's an hour after OP's news story was published.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
See? Nothing to worry about, my joke still stands as light-hearted shock humour.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
See? Nothing to worry about, my joke still stands as light-hearted shock humour.

Fair enough my friend, fair enough.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Well, I see where the owner of the supposed grave is coming from, I sure as hell wouldn't want cops searching my house just because of some psychic 's bad LSD trip. Also I heard about this on the radio, apparently the cops got tipped off by a psychic.
Page 1 of 2