Page 1 of 2

First off, Facebook is going to be Myspace in 5 years. In 10 years from now, that tattoo will be as outdated as AOL.

Second, when she ends up hating one of her friends, well, too bad, they're on your arm forever.
Looks legit to me. But what's she gonna do if any of her friends drop her? I mean, you can't just erase that shit.
It'd be great if some of those people now de-friended her because they saw this and wanted to escape the crazy.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
anything to get a slight 3 second of fame these days...
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
What happens when they change their profile pictures?
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
I like how, according to the article, somebody posted “I think she knows friends aren't forever and all, but I also think the idea goes a bit deeper than that”, without elaborating on that sentiment at all to provide a plausible argument.

But I suppose you could say their friendship is now skin-deep.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Looks legit to me. But what's she gonna do if any of her friends drop her? I mean, you can't just erase that shit.

Actually...you can. One way involves lazors, the other, and more costless method involves a rusty spoon.
"Friends". If they were actually friends they wouldn't let her get such a fucking retarded tattoo.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
If I was her, I'd get a red X across every one that betrays her... then it begins.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by SlayingDragons

First off, Facebook is going to be Myspace in 5 years. In 10 years from now, that tattoo will be as outdated as AOL.

It's well on it's way. I'd say less than 5 years.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DonGlover
If I was her, I'd get a red X across every one that betrays her... then it begins.

Only after she kills them.
Bitch be crazy.
Standard Strat
Jackson WRMG
Parker DF724

Axe-Fx Standard
Carvin DCM1000L

Mesa Trad. Slant Recto 4x12 (UK V30s)
Custom Horiz. 2x12 (Commonwealth 12s)
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Give them a moustache or draw a dick going into their mouths, obviously.

Wow, isn't she a smart one.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
meh, if she's dumb enough to get that done, she deserves nothing but a lifetime of regret or the pain of getting it removed.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Little does she know in 5 years we will be wearing futuristic clothing that can display our friends list in real time. She'll feel soooooooooooo dumb.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Wait, there are stupid people in this world?

NO ONE EVER TOLD ME.

I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
*adds*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by fg-433s
People are complete idiots. Not all of them, but most of them.

Humanity's complete and utter stupidity may be one of our more endearing traits. I'd rather live in a society where most know little, and a few know most. Its pretty entertaining.

Yes, it'd be nice if everyone were capable of critical thinking skills and making sound life decisions, but....someone's gotta be the example, and we have many visual aids.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Little does she know in 5 years we will be wearing futuristic clothing that can display our friends list in real time. She'll feel soooooooooooo dumb.

She'll claim she had it before it was "cool".
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Will she add a new tattoo for every new friend?
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
The pattern actually looks kind of cool imo, from a distance...but lol wtf!!!! What an idiot. I would de-friend her just to laugh at her dumba$$ for twenty seconde.
One of the worst tattoos somebody can get. :/

Obligatory nazi comment: Why is there an apostrophe after "friends" in the title?
Quote by Våd Hamster
haha, what a loser

I have 120 fb friends and I think that's too much.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Actually...you can. One way involves lazors, the other, and more costless method involves a rusty spoon.

I find the feeling of rusty spoons against my salad fingers to be almost... orgasmic.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
So, turns out this was a hoax.
what if my profile picture was a dick?

also, what if one of her friends didn't have facebook? sellout
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Jun 8, 2011,
Quote by laid-to-waste

Sometimes a profile picture is just a profile picture.
Quote by laid-to-waste

also, what if one of her friends didn't have facebook? sellout

Page 1 of 2