Basicalls I ordered a Jackson Kelly string through body JS model, they sent me a Jackson Kelly with a Floyd Rose. I called them numerous times and they didn't answer, and they won't reply to my email.

I'm pretty pissed...

GearTree is pissing me off...
That sucks...

...did you need any advice on anything?
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Quote by tomc2
If it costs the same amount of money or more, I wouldn't be complaining. If its a total downgrade, I would be pissed

well if you ordered a guitar that had a string thru bridge and you recieved one with a Floyd Rose instead, and the company you ordered from wouldnt help you at all, wouldn't you be upset/disappointed?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
It's always you get something...worse isn't it. You never order an Epiphone and get a Gibson. noooooo its always the other way around. I ordered a Russian Bride once...I ended up with a Russian husband. Worst part, I couldn't find my receipt...
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

Quote by mattkendell
It's always you get something...worse isn't it. You never order an Epiphone and get a Gibson. noooooo its always the other way around. I ordered a Russian Bride once...I ended up with a Russian husband. Worst part, I couldn't find my receipt...

sigging this now.
thank you for a good lol
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Block the trem.

Problem solved.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by randomhero93
sigging this now.
thank you for a good lol

You sir, have brightened up my day.
Thanks for making my life worth it

Screw waking up for Folgers in my f**king cup.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Block the trem.

Problem solved.

you're kidding? what an annoyance to have a locking bridge that you're just going to block. then you've got an annoying locking nut and bridge system to deal. so much harder to set up and intonate.. all for nothing
So you bought a JS and ended up with a KE3?

If so, I fail to see an issue

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by trashbeast
you're kidding? what an annoyance to have a locking bridge that you're just going to block. then you've got an annoying locking nut and bridge system to deal. so much harder to set up and intonate.. all for nothing

Nope, I've blocked all my locking trems.

I don't use them (don't have the money to replace them, nor do I have any idea about what to do with the floating-trem cavity).

As for set-up, you're making it seem like it takes a rocket scientist to do, when in reality, you're just wrong.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
I wouldnt be pissed I'd be thrilled.

Just learn how to use the FR, it seems complicated at first but is quite admirable after you get it all figured out.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
IS that Jackson you received another JS model? If so then yeah I'd be pissed. If not you could always sell it or enjoy the fact that you have a much better guitar. JS are kind of low end.
2009 Ibanez RG3EXFM1
2003 Ibanez RG220B
Line 6 Spider III 75
I bet you're gonna try to pull off a NGD and your using this to build suspense.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Vypor
I wouldnt be pissed I'd be thrilled.

Just learn how to use the FR, it seems complicated at first but is quite admirable after you get it all figured out.

I have an ESP LTD and Jackson '89 soloist, both equipped with killer Liscensed Floyd Roses.

They are fun once you tune them, but I specifically wanted this Kelly to be my key changing metal shred guitar.

Can't tune it differently whenever I want with a Floyd, unless I block it, which I might do if I can't reach them.
Quote by mydian
IS that Jackson you received another JS model? If so then yeah I'd be pissed. If not you could always sell it or enjoy the fact that you have a much better guitar. JS are kind of low end.

Yes they are both the exact same models, but with the Floyd Rose instead of string through body bridge.

Good thing is GearTree is located in Michigan, because thats also where I live.
(checked their website)
No wonder they shipped it in a day.
But it was still the wrong guitar....
The model I recieved was also a JS model.

The reason I bought a JS model was so I could mod it up.

I have some kick ass custom pickups and they need a home.

I was gonna switch the Chrome hardware for Black hardware.
Do you live in the same area? maybe you can just bring the guitar and knock on their offices. Fastest way to resolve it... tho not necessarily the most efficient.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I mean.....
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper