Page 1 of 2
What the fudge.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
...I don't understand the "hypocrisy" here?
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
DAMN I'd like to multiply my cells uncontrollably in her if you catch my drift.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Can we please stop posting news stories.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Xiaoxi
DAMN I'd like to multiply my cells uncontrollably in her.

This.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Where's the hypocrisy? She told people to get their thyroid checked for cancer. Then she got her own thyroid checked and they found cancer, and now she can have it treated before it kills her.

And what does Fox News have to do with this? We get it. You don't like Fox News. It's pretty repetitive to see a "fox news st00pid hurr" thread every day.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Xiaoxi
DAMN I'd like to multiply my cells uncontrollably in her if you catch my drift.

ehh, 3/10
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by rgrockr
Where's the hypocrisy? She told people to get their thyroid checked for cancer. Then she got her own thyroid checked and they found cancer, and now she can have it treated before it kills her.

And what does Fox News have to do with this? We get it. You don't like Fox News. It's pretty repetitive to see a "fox news st00pid hurr" thread every day.
I think I understand the tone of this guy's post.

He's exaggerating the reaction we have to Fox News articles on something that isn't even controversal. Therefore, he is calling us stupid for disliking Fox News.

Just a guess.
Quote by WizMystery
I don't even think it would be irony.

true. if she had breast cancer and didnt know it, it may have been.
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Just further proof that Fox News refuses to hire female broadcasters that weren't cheerleaders in high school and/or potential models.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by rgrockr

It's just as if a Christian gay-bashing politician were found out to be gay themselves. o wait dat's also happened. Some folks just lack principles I guess.
Quote by dann_blood
Just further proof that Fox News refuses to hire female broadcasters that weren't cheerleaders in high school and/or potential models.

I actually read an article or something in my english about how MOST news stations hire people who are attractive and can 'sell' the story.
So yeah, nice attempt at trying to bash Fox News but most people wanna see it and most newstations hire attractive people

EDIT: at above post
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Jun 7, 2011,
Quote by blackflag49
It's just as if a Christian gay-bashing politician were found out to be gay themselves. o wait dat's also happened. Some folks just lack principles I guess.

A Christian gay basher would have to HIDE the fact that hes gay. The woman discovered she had cancer.

Are you an idiot?
Excellent trolling, sir.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by metaldud536
A Christian gay basher would have to HIDE the fact that hes gay. The woman discovered she had cancer.

Are you an idiot?

Did she discover it? Or was she born with cancer? I don't know. You don't know. We can only take her at her word.
wtf is this shit.
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
Quote by blackflag49
Did she discover it? Or was she born with cancer? I don't know. You don't know. We can only take her at her word.

This doesn't make her or Fox news hypocrits...

She'd be a hypocrit if she told people not to get tested for cancer or bashed people with cancer only to get it herself.

Some of you guys try way too hard to bash Fox News
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Well, it WAS excellent trolling. With that last post, it just seems kinda obvious. 7/10. I lol'd, anyway.
My gear:
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by blackflag49

The advice she gave was to get yourself checked for cancer. Now she got herself checked and caught it early. How is that not consistent and honest?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Article is 6 months old, bitch.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by vicarious46
I actually read an article or something in my english about how MOST news stations hire people who are attractive and can 'sell' the story.
So yeah, nice attempt at trying to bash Fox News but most people wanna see it and most newstations hire attractive people

EDIT: at above post

I'm sorry, but Fox News is the only station where EVERY female that appears on their broadcasts as a representative of Fox is someone i'd fuck on-air.

Quote by vicarious46
Some of you guys try way too hard to bash Fox News

You're trying way too hard to defend it. Obvious Fox nutjob is obvious.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
I'm sorry, but Fox News is the only station where EVERY female that appears on their broadcasts as a representative of Fox is someone i'd fuck on-air.

have you ever watched the show red-eye?

Because I think you should watch the show red-eye...
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm seeing all these haha emotes but I'm not sure what's funny.
Because this thread is just SO FUCKING SERIOUS.
So this is what Blackflag does when he's not derping it up in Mafia.

My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by MAC2322
So this is what Blackflag does when he's not derping it up in Mafia.

Pfft, whatever Minecraft...
Page 1 of 2