http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDOgf__yVuk&feature=channel_video_title

I know I made a couple of mistakes, but I think it's okay overall. The bone that connects to my pinky finger in my picking hand was broken at the time that I made this. It was x-rayed 2 days after the cover was made and is broken. I couldn't wait any longer, though, so I made the cover anyways! Any and all comments appreciated!

Thanks
Gear

Schecter C-1+

LTD MH-350NT

Line 6 Valve 212 MkII
Last time I rocked out to this song I was standing on the stage with PWD screaming THERES BLOOD IN THE WATER haha. Thanks for the memories.

Sounded good, especially since you had a broken pinky! Check out my youtube page, I think you'll like the shirt I have on in my Dream Theater cover videos

1:50 though?

You can nail the timing man, after the last note just count in time 2-3-4-5-6 and then the next note hits.
Last edited by cm880999 at Jun 7, 2011,
Thanks a lot! Yeah, I have no idea what happened. It was like my fifth try, so I just went with it. I never make that mistake either. I usually mess up the legato part on the breakdown. Oh well.
Gear

Schecter C-1+

LTD MH-350NT

Line 6 Valve 212 MkII
Is that the exact model their guitarist uses? I don't know his name but i saw them live and seen them in a few magazines etc and he uses that exact guitar i believe.
I'm not sure. They do use ESPs and LTDs, so maybe. I've seen them live twice, but i never saw this guitar. They have a LAWT of guitars though.
Gear

Schecter C-1+

LTD MH-350NT

Line 6 Valve 212 MkII