Good evening Pit, I come to you in a time of need. (Not really, but you get the picture.) Som friends and I are organizing a game where we go around town and the goal is to get other players out by spraying them with a WATER weapon of some sorts. (Note water, NOT semen.) Players are not allowed to attack while at a location of work or at marching band (a majority of us are band geeks.) Stalking is encouraged.

So, because of this, I need a squirt gun of some sort. Ideally it has a decent sized tank, as portable as possible, and squirts a long, yet forceful stream. Now I know the average Pitmonkey isn't of the age where squirt guns are commonly used, but I thought I would ask anyways. Thanks if you know anything, and if not, just discuss!!!
I pride myself on my humility.
So... many... penis jokes....

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by mtshark
Good evening Pit, I come to you in a time of need. (Not really, but you get the picture.) Som friends and I are organizing a game where we go around town and the goal is to get other players out by spraying them with a WATER weapon of some sorts. (Note water, NOT semen.) Players are not allowed to attack while at a location of work or at marching band (a majority of us are band geeks.) Stalking is encouraged.

So, because of this, I need a squirt gun of some sort. Ideally it has a decent sized tank, as portable as possible, and squirts a long, yet forceful stream. Now I know the average Pitmonkey isn't of the age where squirt guns are commonly used, but I thought I would ask anyways. Thanks if you know anything, and if not, just discuss!!!

Well I don't know about that.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Me and my two brothers who are all teenagers were at my little cousins 9th b-day party the other day and he got a couple supersoakers as presents. Of course me and my brothers grabbed them almost immediately and used them first because we are all so mature.

All in all that story was of no use to you, TS, but I just wanted to say that supersoakers are fun at any age
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
nerf soa thunderstorm
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Go Google or YouTube how to make your own. I'm sure you could make something a lot better than anything you could buy.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
You better make sure that it is in broad daylight, I heard cops will shoot you if it's dark and they think you have a gun.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I don't even know where to start with the penis jokes...so many possibilities...
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by I am wet
You better make sure that it is in broad daylight, I heard cops will shoot you if it's dark and they think you have a gun.

You must live in a shit part of the world, my friend.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Water balloons!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I feel like I should be helpful in this thread.

EDIT: Super Soaker CPS 3200, get it now.
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Jun 7, 2011,
Quote by Nelsean
Water balloons!

this beats all!
Quote by CodChick

Last edited by ecvMatt at Jun 7, 2011,
Quote by Doctor Matthews
What's with the backpack thing?

i think it holds water
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Doctor Matthews

that's a high capacity magazine
Quote by CodChick

Quote by WCPhils
i think it holds water

1. Take backpack

2. Dump out water

3. Fill with blood.

4. You now have all the fun of a GWAR concert at your disposal!
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Doctor Matthews

It's the flamethrower of squirt guns.
Quote by Saint78
SUPER SOAKER CPS 3200!!!

God, that thing was so awesome and so painful at the same time. You had all the ammo in the world, but, depending how big of a kid you were, you could also be completely immobilized by the weight of the water in that thing. Oh, the memories... *shudders*
NOPE
Go to Toys R Us and see what they've got.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.