can anybody help to shed some light on this rather enigmatic piece of equipment. i have one and information on it is difficult to find. i want to know as it has four foot switches and an expression pedal which it apparently can control different effects within the guitar rig software but given the fact that it doesnt have a usb port or any sort of computer adaption isntead its just like a regular pedal in thatm it only has line ins and line outs. with that in mind how is it meant to be able to control a software program.
thanks a million bro, it seems like too much of a hassle though i might just sell off the rig kontrol and use the money to buy this vox tonelab st i can get for a steal

unless the tonelab doesnt work with any guitar effects software