I got it yesterday, and this is wayyy better than p90x. The guy is actually a trained sports physician. The workouts are shorter and more intense!

www.athleanx.com

P.s. I am in no way affiliated with athleanx or p90x. I just want other people to try this thing out.!
Michael Kelly Patriot limited
Michael Kelly Vex nv
PRS CE24

Tube Screamer
Zakk wylde od
Boosta Grande
Crybaby

Valve Jr
Peavey Windsor
Fender Blues Jr NOS
2x12 cab GBack

Bugera V22
Carvin Legacy

Vintage Rogers Drumset
Pearl ELX
I've heard of it, but to me it's like anal sex to an inexperienced woman, the thought of it scares me and thus I won't be trying it any time soon...
It's called grade A horseshit that's been marketed well enough to people too lazy to do a proper workout. Same thing, different name.

*reported*
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by due 07
I've heard of it, but to me it's like anal sex to an inexperienced woman, the thought of it scares me and thus I won't be trying it any time soon...

Who knew anal sex would be relevant to working out?
you're a stone fox
Quote by dann_blood
It's called grade A horseshit that's been marketed well enough to people too lazy to do a proper workout. Same thing, different name.

*reported*

This workout is way harder than any workouts I've ever done. Now you're going to try to tell me how I'm not in shape :p lolz
Michael Kelly Patriot limited
Michael Kelly Vex nv
PRS CE24

Tube Screamer
Zakk wylde od
Boosta Grande
Crybaby

Valve Jr
Peavey Windsor
Fender Blues Jr NOS
2x12 cab GBack

Bugera V22