I'm gonna travel to Hongkong soon. I plan to take my lovely Dean EVO XM solid body guitar. Now I'm looking for a nice guitar bag for it. You know, it would be a long journey. So a cool gig bag is necessary. My gf suggest me to go with this Epiphone 940-XEGIG Gigbag. But I don't thinik it is qualified enough. Any thoughts? My budget is around 50 bucks.
unless youre travelling by motorcycle the whole way, I would suggest an hsc.

but anyways checkout ritterbags
"When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die"
A hardshell case is the way to go. I know of special flight cases but I think the go for more than 50 dollars.
Alright people, Move along - there is nothing to see.
"Or so you think..."
If your guitar is going in the cargospace of an airplane, expect that it will be thrown around and land underneath a heavy suitcase. So, a gigbag won't do much good in that situation. A hardshell case is the way to go, preferably one you can lock.
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by CheezMeUp
If your guitar is going in the cargospace of an airplane, expect that it will be thrown around and land underneath a heavy suitcase. So, a gigbag won't do much good in that situation. A hardshell case is the way to go, preferably one you can lock.

hardshell case? Thanks. I'll keep on searching.