and i noticed its 115-230v ¿¿
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
that means it'll accept voltage from anywhere in the world, provided it has the right plug. And don't worry about 5V or so, the voltage swing can be more than that so you'll be fine.

and i suppose the voodoo labs iso 5 is also a good option. and if you extend your budget a bit more, look at a Modtone power plant.
tell him to bring all of his power supply/cables that he uses, then...

buy a 230v > 115v step down transformer. to run off all of it.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
just wondering what'l happen if i run the pedals with the u.s cords i.e without the step down transformer or the 115v-220v??? power supply
and is there something like this with the batteries too
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
last question i promise
are individual pedal power adapters available with 115v-230v rating like one adapter for powering one pedal??
thanks
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
anyone???
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
Quote by ECistheBest
tell him to bring all of his power supply/cables that he uses, then...

buy a 230v > 115v step down transformer. to run off all of it.

+1

or alternatively just buy a power adaptor in india. pedals are easy- you can buy pedals anywhere, they aren't country-specific. it's just the adaptors which are.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by deepsal
last question i promise
are individual pedal power adapters available with 115v-230v rating like one adapter for powering one pedal??
thanks

http://www.summitsource.com/product_info.php?products_id=8873

If you need 12v

http://audio-depot.amazonwebstore.com/COBY-CA33-Universal-110220-VoltAC-Power/M/B00006JPFM.htm?traffic_src=froogle&utm_medium=CSE&utm_source=froogle
Last edited by Arby911 at Jun 8, 2011,
@dave so according to what you're saying can i use boss adapters with ts9 and decimator?
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
Quote by deepsal
@dave so according to what you're saying can i use boss adapters with ts9 and decimator?

If the Boss adapters are for the voltage in India, yes. Otherwise no. If you are in the USA go to a Radio Shack and you can get generic adapters and transformers for any country.
Quote by IbanezBossShred
If the Boss adapters are for the voltage in India, yes. Otherwise no.

yeah i think so. I'm guessing the ones they'd sell in india would be for the right voltage (lol) but obviously check just to be sure.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?