So I was on Facebook, watching a video, when I saw this guy's comment:

(the last one is me )

How may a not-retarded human being make a conclusion like this? I mean, I don't know him, but what the heck?! When I read that, I immediately wanted to read the comments of the UG community. Say something!
Quote by polyamorousXX
So I was on Facebook, watching a video, when I saw this guy's comment:

(the last one is me )

How may a not-retarded human being make a conclusion like this? I mean, I don't know him, but what the heck?! When I read that, I immediately wanted to read the comments of the UG community. Say something!

Witty

I couldn't care less.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Stupid metalcore kids.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
That is hideously dumb. This is the first thing that came to mind when I read his comments.

edit: it's not particularly relevant, but I'm feeling trippy
Last edited by Sherlock_Bones at Jun 8, 2011,
I have nothing to contribute. His idiocy really can't be commented on.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I don't care.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
One of the most ballsy TS's I've ever seen.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I was gonna say that Asuka is a girls name...then I stalked your profile and realised you are a girl...touche sir, errr ma'am.
wtf there's no talent in guitarists anymore. Anyone can see that. I see it all around me. 2 guitarists is utter bullshit. Why even three??? The band is crazy. Wth.
I do not want to have a signature anymore.
Quote by Sherlock_Bones
That is hideously dumb. This is the first thing that came to mind when I read his comments.

edit: it's not particularly relevant, but I'm feeling trippy

Best song on the album. Hideously uner reated. At least among my freinds.

Album version is better though.
Thank you for posting this.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Butt Rayge
EDIT: This thread is about Karnivool now.

I do have tickets to see karnivool next month

Quote by frankv
Wonder how he thinks about orchestras.

RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by mulefish
I do have tickets to see karnivool next month

I've already seen them twice, and I don't have $40 (Actually I think it's more than that) to go see them this time.

As much as it hurts me, I might have to miss them. It wont hurt me as much as if I'd missed them twice.
Just another kid that thinks guitarist should only be playing fast as hell or they're shit.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I think he meant that if the guitarists were lousy, there was no need for two of them.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Butt Rayge
As much as it hurts me, I might have to miss them. It wont hurt me as much as if I'd missed them twice.

I've missed them twice

Once, I had exams so I missed it and then they played during one of the harshest winters the UK has seen for years and I couldn't get down to see them. I have the ticket for that last one on my wall as a constant reminder
Quote by KTFM
Nah, dude. Best songs on that album are New Day and All I Know. Everyone knows that, I mean... Shit!!

Deadman and Change disagree.
Quote by BenRaah
Deadman and Change disagree.

The only one that I really neglect is The Caudral Lure. I listen to it everytime the album is on, it never gets skipped. It just doesn't sink in.
Quote by Butt Rayge
The only one that I really neglect is The Caudral Lure. I listen to it everytime the album is on, it never gets skipped. It just doesn't sink in.

Yeah that one's the same for me. I remember it being pretty cool live though.

I'm sorry, but if you are going to post screenshots about stupid comments/status updates on FB you're going to make A LOT of threads.
I'm not saying the guy said anything particularly smart, but I just that it's not exactly a thing you should make a thread about
Quote by BenRaah
Yeah that one's the same for me. I remember it being pretty cool live though.

Actually upon listening, I've changed my mind. I love it. It's awsome live too. I don't really neglect any of them.

We shoulda known better not to taste this wine we swallow!
For all and more, we set our recourse for tomorrow
Now we could mend, we will awake this snake and follow