This is my 1st attempt at a completely solo compostion, right now I just have the rhythm guitar, still working on the lead and some transitions between the verse and bridge and also the verse and outro, just looking for some feedback on what I have so far, any feedback or advice would be very much appreciated, Thanks
Attachments:
Crisis Invented.gp5
Well, for starters, let me be the first to say welcome to the world of composition. I've been at it for 3 years now, and I'll tell you, once the bug gets you, it never lets up.

This is a solid first effort, if not a tad generic, but that's ok, since you're just starting out. The structure is all good, but the riffs are just a tad boring. Thrash can be really interesting, but that's the hardest part of the genre, really, keeping it thrashy and powerful but still having interesting material to the ear.

I had a couple ideas for the bridge section I wanted to share with you, mainly to make it a half time feel kind of thing and then pick back up. I kind of put together a little thing to show you what I meant, you obviously don't have to use exactly what I put if you don't want, but it's just to illustrate kind of what I had in mind.

Again, welcome to solo composition! I look forward to hearing more from you as you develop.
Attachments:
Crisis Invented bridge edit.gp5
Hey thanks for the input, I like what you did on that bridge, much appreciated, and i think it'll give me a few ideas of where to go with that part of the song, and I figuered it was pretty generic, Im thinking thats because it was just rhythm guitar, I think that when I add the lead guitar, a solo and some drums that the song will start popping and have more personality, but I really do appreciate the input and advice.