Hey Pit

New Amp day came today and I purchased a Marshall JCM2000 DSL100 and an Orange PPC212C with V30s, and I'm very happy
Only problem is that the head is on Back Order and I wont have it till next Wednesday.

So without a head, what fun can I have with my cab? Should I use it to build a fort? Should I go for a walk with it down the beach? What fun would you have me make with my cab, Pit?
Hug it

Its an awesome cab.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Get an EH .22 micro-amp

you won't need the head anymore...
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Take it to the bar and put it on the stool next to yours, order a beer for it, and begin to yell at it when it's half past one and he still hasn't finished his drink.
If I'm high, does that make me a Flying Dutchman?

Legal weed, windmills, clogs, and speed cameras. Welcome to the Netherlands!
Shit all over it, then yell at it for making a mess, then pat it and give it a warm blanket.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I've already hugged it. In fact I lay on top of it, stroking it and whispering sweet nothings into its input socket.
I'm intrigued by the duvet idea though. Sleeping with it only seems fair after paying...
Squeese it´s lemons.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Go out, buy a gun, buy some tannerite, fill the cab with tannerite, shoot the tannerite, and watch it explode.
Quote by Colgate Total
Go out, buy a gun, buy some tannerite, fill the cab with tannerite, shoot the tannerite, and watch it explode.

I'm not sure how long the waiting period to get a gun is in Australia, but it's probably more than a week. Plus I'd have to have a legitimate reason, like being a farmer, a policeman or a pimp.
Pics or it didn't happen. That sounds too good to be true
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by suckmahnuts
Pics or it didn't happen. That sounds too good to be true

which part? the part where I got the cab? or the part where I was lying on top of it?
Make it feel like the luckiest cab in the world.
Some people use quotations,
Some people are just perverse,
Some people have ironic machinations,
But I'll just break into verse!
Quote by L2112Lif

Don't F*ck it up this time, okay TS?

I get the impression that I'd be laughing more if I understood this reference. My exposure to video games has been very limited since about 2004.

I've heard it again and again, but I still dont actually know what "The cake is a lie" means
What you really need is a new amp!
Quote by poopsmith666
thats pretty epic actually.

-Cheap classical guitar
-Cheap western
-Ibanez GRX70 jumpstart package
-Shine bass + Eden Nemesis en8jr 25W
Quote by guy_tebache
I get the impression that I'd be laughing more if I understood this reference. My exposure to video games has been very limited since about 2004.

I've heard it again and again, but I still dont actually know what "The cake is a lie" means

Grab a copy of Portal on Steam, its only like 10 bucks. Play it, it shouldn't take more than two hours unless you're really bad at problem solving and puzzles, and then you'll understand.
Quote by L2112Lif
Grab a copy of Portal on Steam, its only like 10 bucks. Play it, it shouldn't take more than two hours unless you're really bad at problem solving and puzzles, and then you'll understand.

my MAC is like 15 years old. Which is how I could afford to buy a new amp and cab. I also own a PS2 and an N64