Since League of Legends has its own thread, I figure we can have a thread dedicated to people discussing strategies and arranging matches on Starcraft 2. I looked and there was an old thread, but it's been pretty much dead and didn't really cover a lot since like March.

If you play and want to get some matches, just post your info and what division you are in, bronze, silver, etc. and we can all match up or something. If there are enough people maybe we can get a little tournament going or something. I'm really getting into the game after having gone to MLG Columbus this weekend. I got placed into silver after my placement matches, so that's where I stand about now.

I hope people will get into this and I look forward to playing with some of you!

Also, lets try and keep the cheese and annoying strats to a minimum if we do play? I get they are part of the game but we aren't going for rank ups here, just some good competition. Aka no cannon cheese, 2 gate proxy, etc.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
It's all about the Scrin Annihilator Tripod rush.

Wait...what?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by offspring_punk
SI'm really getting into the game after having gone to MLG Columbus this weekend. I got placed into silver after my placement matches, so that's where I stand about now.

Lucky lucky you.

I watched most of that from home and it was amazing. MMA is a total sicko.
Quote by buckethead_jr
Lucky lucky you.

I watched most of that from home and it was amazing. MMA is a total sicko.

Did you see that Idra-MMA game?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Did you see that Idra-MMA game?

The most hilarious game I've ever seen. Day9 and DJWheat's reactions after it were priceless
Quote by buckethead_jr
The most hilarious game I've ever seen. Day9 and DJWheat's reactions after it were priceless

Yeah, I was torn between laughing and flipping a shit I still don't understand that.
Quote by lolmnt
I just started playing SC2. I suck.

That said, one of my mates from XBL is in one of the highest divisions and got sick of playing 2v2 with randoms, so he's showing me what to do and we are playing 2v2 a lot. He hasn't played for a while though, and we got placed in the bronze division. I'm fine with that because I can learn how to play, he's fine with that because he had a break and needs to get back up to speed...

It's awesome fun though. I shall keep an eye on this thread, maybe one day I'll actually play someone here
Quote by osXtiger
I cook children who are born out of wedlock on a spit.

CHICAGO BEARS - LA KINGS - USC - BURNLEY FC

GO KINGS!

‎'Senna não morreu, porque os deuses não morrem'

Bruno Senna
Last edited by ir0nmaid3nfan at Jun 8, 2011,
You can play me, I'm barely a silver player. I can't play for another week or two though, because of college.
Quote by lolmnt
I can't play much at the moment either because of exams, but I'll give you a game when we're both done. I'll prepare for a defeat
Quote by osXtiger

GO KINGS!

Bruno Senna
What race do you play? I'm a Zerg player.
Quote by lolmnt
You might both be troubled as you are on different servers.

also I love SC2. Hardly ladder though because of ladder anxiety which is pretty stupid

Gold Protoss
I used to be good at it, was in Diamond and all that jazz. Thing is, if you dont play it constantly, new tactics **** you up the ass. I just tried playing again and have lost all but one, and Im in Platinum now.
Quote by The_Foo_Fighter
You might both be troubled as you are on different servers.

also I love SC2. Hardly ladder though because of ladder anxiety which is pretty stupid

Gold Protoss
Ah, that sucks

Anyway, I play Terran (I probably prefer the protoss units, but I suck with 'em. Stick with what I know a bit better for now...)
Quote by osXtiger

GO KINGS!

Bruno Senna
I play pretty much everyday. Main protoss, zerg as a fairly close second.

Glitch - 230

I just jumped from high bronze to high silver, so I'm losing a lot more than usual.

Would love to play with you guys.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by ir0nmaid3nfan
Ah, that sucks

Anyway, I play Terran (I probably prefer the protoss units, but I suck with 'em. Stick with what I know a bit better for now...)

Protoss units are pretty cool, I played Protoss for about 3 weeks or so. I'm a Zerg player. Probably at the bottom of my silver ladder because I haven't played in like a month.

EDIT:

http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2116392/JaneDoe

I'm 25th, not bad I guess. I'd have to get back into it for a few days to be at where I was, though.
Quote by lolmnt
Name:RedOctober
Character code:722
Add it.

I'm a mid silver 1v1 zerg player, and I'm also a pretty good team player as zerg/protoss. I'd love to play
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pretty sure there's already a thread.

And it's all about the Mothership rush.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUxF4XWtj4g

I don't play Starcraft, but that was hilarious. One moment he's getting rushed by Terran, then BOOM, muthafuckin mother ship comes outta nowhere and pwns.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I'm only mid silver maybe and my name on there is Fish. I'll have to find my code or something I suppose. Probably about to start doing some matches.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Almost forgot >_<

Miasma - 138
Platinum Protoss on the EU server if anyone wants some games.

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Yeah, I was torn between laughing and flipping a shit I still don't understand that.

Just typical IdrA really
Must revive thread. Suprised to see that UG hasn't banded together to form co-op ladder teams already. I'd be up for it.

Maining/learning Protos at the moment.
Quote by WaterGod
I wish I could play Starcraft 2 but my disk drive is broken.

log on to battle.net and download the client. It should download the game without using the dvd.

Is there any way I can make a US account if I bought the game in Mexico???
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
if anyone plays on NA server and is highdiamond/masters, add me.

Arterial.347

although if any of you take SC seriously enough, you should be going on:

teamliquid.net
Quote by Arterial
if anyone plays on NA server and is highdiamond/masters, add me.

Arterial.347

although if any of you take SC seriously enough, you should be going on:

teamliquid.net

No love for Bronze League-ers on the EU server.
Looks like Zerg isn't my thing. I'm 22-0 in practice league with Protoss, but I can't seem to get the rhythm of Zerg down. I never have enough larva, but when I have enough larva, I don't have enough minerals to make anything. Then when the opponent's attack lands, I don't have enough units to fend it off.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.