Quote by unsourced
Modern metal.

You can't say those words in a room without dividing the audience. Some love you, and some want to feed you to the gators.

St. Louis' Harkonin is the musical project of Clayton Gore, formerly of early 1990s Tampa death metal "best kept secret in the underground" Eulogy. Where Eulogy straddled the dead middle of the old school, Harkonin is modern metal of the death-metal-influenced style of later Kataklysm, Ion Dissonance and others. In other words, it's technical metalcore with death metal leanings.

youtube #1
youtube #2
youtube #3
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Anything influenced by Ion Dissonance is bound to be boring or otherwise awful.

Starting to get sick of the lack of actual hardcore again. This is almost as bad as when every second thread was a BMTH one.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Never said it didn't belong here, did I?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Starting to get sick of the lack of actual hardcore again.

misinterpreted I suppose.

besides Ion dis, you know of similar bands in terms of quality?

And did you happen to listen to the songs I posted? Detest is a great record.
HESSIAN HAREM
I listened, it just sounded like an ATG coverband, and I wouldn't say ID is an example of "quality" in any sense.
EDIT: First song did. The other two were weak in their own way. Why do you guys love processed vocals so much?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Jun 8, 2011,
This is bad. I wouldn't really call this metalcore either. No more than I would call BMTH metalcore. This belongs in the Metal forum.
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Jun 8, 2011,
Must be all the over processed death and black metal from 87 - 97 that I adore...attuned my ears to only like processed vocals.

Care to elaborate how this does not fit into metalcore lookpizza?
HESSIAN HAREM