I need a godd amp for my gt 10 but my budget only goes until 800$ please help xD
You want tube or solid state? Modeling? Music style? And what is GT-10? Do you mean the Boss multi-fx or some guitar?
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Generally anything that has an fx loop and maybe a tube power section, maybe a power amp. I run mine through the fx loop of my B-52 ls-100 head which is an extremely cheap head, but it sounds fantastic. I have some sound clips if you want to hear what it sounds like
Last edited by Kyleisthename at Jun 8, 2011,
I have this sinking feeling that he wants a amp to amp up the amp models in the GT10.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by Kyleisthename
Generally anything that has an fx loop and maybe a tube power section, maybe a power amp. I run mine through the fx loop of my B-52 ls-100 head which is an extremely cheap head, but it sounds fantastic. I have some sound clips if you want to hear what it sounds like

+1

If it has an FX loop you can bypass the amps preamp (if you want to use the boss preamps) and use the power section to amplify it. I have a gt8 that I don't really use but that works fairly well if I do
Quote by kingaires
I mean the boss gt-10 xD

We know you mean the Boss GT10... what we need to know exactly is... what do you want to use the amp for? Are you using the amp models in the GT10 or are you using the GT10 for its effects or what?
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
im using gt 10 for its effects

( )( )
Yeah... then read the stickies then... we need location, music, gigging or home, new or used.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )