I'm pretty new to guitar amps and such do I figure I'd ask you guys. I currently have a Kustom K200B-1 (only two of the four inputs work) with and ESR cabinet (2x15) and I'm looking to get into guitar amps and such....I have one guy offering $300 cash for the amp/cabinet and I have another guy that's offering 2 Crate 12" Floor Moniters and a Line 6 Spider 3 150 watt combo with two celestions and a FBV foot board for it. Now I'd probably sell the 12" monitors cause I don't need them and idk if the line 6 is any good. But I'm not sure if I'd be better off with the $300 cash.... What do you guys think?
I'd rather have cold hard cash than a cold, hard sounding spider 3.
Quote by Cracked.com
Then they torched an Apple Store and made a PowerPoint about their experiences.
No they're really not that great, there are other modeling amps out there that trounce the spider into dust.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
$300 can get you a prostitute who makes more aurally-pleasing sounds during coitus than a Spider can ever hope to make.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
The Spider III's are the most digital sounding modeling amps available today!*

*Thats not a good thing
From a thread asking if it is safe to tell someone the serial number on your amp:
Quote by JAHellraiser
omg dont do it! he can hack your amp get the b00tiful t00b t0anz
Quote by shadow__666
$300 can get you a prostitute who makes more aurally-pleasing sounds during coitus than a Spider can ever hope to make.

People should pay to have other people take their Spider IIIs off them.

Yes, spending the $300 on a working girl will give you better and more utility than buying a Spider III.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.