ok so i have been procrastinating on this for a while now. in the past month i have aquired some gear and i figured id share. ill do reviews first then pics.

1st up: Boss NS-2. i got it from guitar center for 50 bucks used. its not bad i use the x pattern with it. i really cant complain my rig is dead quiet and i like how it can power other pedals. not much to say about it really.

2nd: NEW TUBES!!!! so i bought a used crate blue voodoo a few months ago and i needed a complete re-tube so after asking some questions on here and poking around on the internet i settled on the following tubes. preamp v2,3,4 are jj ecc83s and v1 is a tung-sol 12ax7. at first the whole preamp section was the jj's but it was too dark so i got the Tung-sol to brighten it up. the addition of that Tung-sol sure did do the job. for power tubes i got a matched quad of ruby 6l6gcm-str's all i have to say is WOW. they are so much of an improvement from the groove tubes that were in there its not even funny. so now the amp is tight and punchy with searing highs. it was a great buy.

now for the big portion of this NSM. i have finally received my loopmaster pedal. it is a clean/dirty loop/channel switch pedal. it has 2 loops for clean and dirty fx pedals plus you can combine the two loops.AND it changes the amp channel as well. it also has a bypass switch to shut everything on your board off. so basically you can assign loop a to your clean channel and loop b to your dirty channel and hit one button and ta-da!!! you have cleans with chorus and distortion with a boost. no more pedal dance. it does this using a polarity switch on the side of the pedal. its completely amazing. its like the poor mans midi.lol. it works perfectly, its dead silent no pops or static, its true bypass and is built like a tank. Brian at loopmaster does some amazing work. i HIGHLY recommend his pedals. the only downside is the wait to get it. mine took 3 months to get due to a bad batch of switches he caught while building other pedals. so he recalled mine to double check it and fix it for free. all in all its soooo worth the 200 bucks i spent on it.

ok so here are some pictures.
Attachments:
tubes.jpg
board.jpg
loop.jpg
tubes.jpg
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
(Invalid img)

nice.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
thanks gregs!
Live Rig

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

(Invalid img)

your welcome, nice board coming along there too.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
thanks man.
its been through 3 rebuilds in the past year i think im done with it. plus there isn't really much else id want to buy. which is shocking. perhaps an octave pedal for playing CKY songs but other than that i doubt id use it much. or even a really nice delay pedal that doesn't sound like poo with distortion.
Live Rig

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

Hey dude, glad to hear about your purchases I have a similar looping pedal, although not as complex. Mine has one loop, a polarity switch and a boost switch to use the amps boost, custom built by bright onion pedals. It's a pretty neat pedal - I use it to engage a "dirty loop" - i.e OD and noise gate - and change the amps channel to dirty with one click. Does the job nicely, although maybe doesn't look as pretty as yours!
the boss ls-2 that i have is actually more complex than the loop master. plus when you wire everything into the LS-2 it looks like a cable bird nest. its horrible. ill have to check out bright onion pedals.

i have matching blue led lights in my amp. it really turns heads lol.
Live Rig

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

wow. that guy knows his stuff. how expensive would shipping be from the UK to California?
Live Rig

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board