Page 1 of 7
This is the thread for discussing all things Apple-related, including:

• Macintosh (past, present, and future),
• iPhone,
• iPod,
• OS,
• Steve Jobs, etc.

Discuss what you love and hate about Apple, all here!
XBL: Kgrimes2
Steam: The_Anfauglir
Gamecenter: Kgrimes2
Wii Friend Code: 4970 3999 0634 0858
Twitter: KevinGrimes2
Quote by Lost Dog
I hate all apple products excluding the iPod.

Yeah? Why do you say that (beside the price)?
I have a developer account and I installed Lion Developer Preview 4. It's incredible!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Kgrimes2
Yeah? Why do you say that (beside the price)?

Compatibility issues with other products. And the iPad was a big let down. Also I hate those commercials where they make fun of my PC. Is that suppose to make me want to buy a mac?

EDIT: Also steve jobs can kind of be a douche sometimes.
Quote by Lost Dog
I hate all apple products excluding the iPod.

I especially hate the iPod.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I enjoy Golden Delicious.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Quote by That_Hot_Guy

Pft. Granny Smith is by far the most superior Apple.
Quote by That_Hot_Guy

no love for gala or granny smith???
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
The only reason I can't and will not get a Mac is because the windows cannot be expanded so that it covers everything behind it - i.e. curved corners where you can see all the other applications. I know - I'm extremely weird about these things but I just can't hide it - that OS will piss me off.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

isnt there already an apple thread?

and i agree with guy that said he hates all apple stuff except the ipod.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by That_Hot_Guy

Green > Red >>>>>> Yellow

Deal with it
Royal Gala ftw.

Also Steve Jobs is a cunt
I only have an ipod because itunes is the easiest interface I've come across.
McIntosh is indeed the best, with granny smith in a close 2nd.
Quote by Kilty Boxers
So i suppose 2+2=4 is a stereotype as well?

Hooray For Canada.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Royal Gala ftw.

Also Steve Jobs is a cunt
I only have an ipod because itunes is the easiest interface I've come across.

i used to say the same until i tried zune media player,
absolutely destroys itunes in every aspect

now i only love ipod cuz the nano is so perfect for the gym

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Lost Dog
Compatibility issues with other products. And the iPad was a big let down. Also I hate those commercials where they make fun of my PC. Is that suppose to make me want to buy a mac?

EDIT: Also steve jobs can kind of be a douche sometimes.

Compatibility issues with PCs is the PC's fault, not the Apple product's. They work fine on Mac. The iPad is pretty damn successful, and if you have one, you find that you use it all the time. It's like a laptop but a lot easier to carry around and use.

Yeah, the commercials make fun of PCs, but that doesn't mean the product itself isn't great. Same with Steve Jobs being a douche.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
Compatibility issues with PCs is the PC's fault, not the Apple product's. They work fine on Mac. The iPad is pretty damn successful, and if you have one, you find that you use it all the time. It's like a laptop but a lot easier to carry around and use.

Yeah, the commercials make fun of PCs, but that doesn't mean the product itself isn't great. Same with Steve Jobs being a douche.

funny the people i know with an ipad used it for a week then barely touch it anymore

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Woffelz
Should have named it the iThread...

good one, dick face
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by JimmyBanks6
funny the people i know with an ipad used it for a week then barely touch it anymore

really? weird.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by JimmyBanks6
isnt there already an apple thread?

and i agree with guy that said he hates all apple stuff except the ipod.

I searched, but I couldn't find one that was for all Apple products.

Quote by JimmyBanks6
i used to say the same until i tried zune media player,
absolutely destroys itunes in every aspect

now i only love ipod cuz the nano is so perfect for the gym

Why do you prefer Zune over iTunes? I for one hate the Zune because of its awkward shape, lame OS, and flat-out ugly appearance. I haven't tried the media player, though.

Quote by JimmyBanks6

Surround yourself with Apple haters and that's the answer you'll get :P. But really, I've found that the iPad comes most in handy for people doing presentations (like for notes, etc.). Otherwise I'd go with a MacBook Pro and an iPhone. You get the same thing.

Quote by fearofthemark
I have a developer account and I installed Lion Developer Preview 4. It's incredible!

Man! How did you get access to that? I've only seen pictures and videos!
I got in a debate with my ex girlfriend over Apple vs everything else:

Her Arguments:
*Mac is used by over 50% of people (with no proof to back it up)
*Im jealous she has an iPhone (No proof to back that up)
*Shes right because she has a degree in Marketing (Fashion Marketing to be exact)

My Arguments:
*Mac is used by 10% of people (Proof)
*I don't give a shit about her iPhone especially since Androids are better (and I'd say the Win 7 phones are better than the iPhones)
*I'm right considering every other minor argument she could throw at me was countered with a source and proof of my facts being in line with a recent news article

Shes pissed because this all happened over Facebook and shes whining cuz she thinks I personally attacked her saying she was being childish for saying she was right cuz she had a degree.

**** Apple
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by Woffelz
Should have named it the iThread...

Crap.
With the amount of money you have to spend on an apple product you can build a windows machine that destroys all others....just sayin
Quote by lockwolf

Her Arguments:
*Shes right because she has a degree in Marketing (Fashion Marketing to be exact)

My Arguments:
*I don't give a **** about her iPhone especially since Androids are better (and I'd say the Win 7 phones are better than the iPhones)
*I'm right considering every other minor argument she could throw at me was countered with a source and proof of my facts being in line with a recent news article

Shes pissed because this all happened over Facebook and shes whining cuz she thinks I personally attacked her saying she was being childish for saying she was right cuz she had a degree.

**** Apple

I can see where this relationship is going.
Quote by Kgrimes2

Man! How did you get access to that? I've only seen pictures and videos!

I signed up for an official Apple Developer account. It costs 99 bucks, but you can get it a month early.

You can also torrent it, which isn't legal but saves you money. It's called "Mac OS X Lion Developer Preview 4". 3 is too buggy, I wouldn't get it.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by daytripper75
Pft. Granny Smith is by far the most superior Apple.

This.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Kgrimes2

Why do you prefer Zune over iTunes? I for one hate the Zune because of its awkward shape, lame OS, and flat-out ugly appearance. I haven't tried the media player, though.
!

well i dont use zune hardware, i have an ipod nano, awesome for the gym i love it.

the media player, -i enjoy because iTunes lags like a bitch on windows with a memory -leak and it gets slower as its been open longer,
-the UI is fair more straight forward and convenient (its quite similar to the WP7 "metro" layout)
-the visuals are far nicer
-uses less RAM and cpu processing
automatically scans your music folders and adds them to your library without manually requiring you to add the folder
-has a database of cover art that just requires a "find coverart" and you have the musics coverart
-syncs perfectly with my xbox 360

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
I vote granny smith, you should make a poll TS so we can see how much more superior granny smiths are compared to others
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Quote by Kgrimes2
I can see where this relationship is going.

Hopefully to their bedroom
don't forget the camera
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Notice how in these Mac vs PC debates, the PC people always criticize Mac rather than saying why PC is better. And Mac people are far less likely to criticize PC users than PC users are to criticize Mac people.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Another main reason that mac annoys me is the mac fans.

Conversation with a PC user:
"Hey do you have a computer? I need to check my email. And after i need to use your phone"
"Yea sure no problem, the computer's over there and here's my phone"

Conversation with a mac user:
"Hey do you have a computer? I need to check my email. And after i need to use your phone"

"Well I have a MAC, and you can use SAFARI to check it. And no worries, you can use my iPHONE after your done using my Macbook Pro."

Most just seem to go crazy to let you know they are Mac lovers. At least the ones here.
Quote by lockwolf

Her Arguments:

My Arguments:
*I don't give a shit about her iPhone especially since Androids are better (and I'd say the Win 7 phones are better than the iPhones)

**** Apple

Seems like both of you suck at debates.

*Mac is used by 10% of people
That's a good thing. Because it has such a small marketshare, people don't make viruses for it nearly as often and they do for PCs. Also, it makes it much harder to spread viruses to other Macs. The reason it's 10% is because Apple doesn't just ***** out their OS to any computer manufacturer. Because Apple makes all the parts in-house, quality is much better.

Android phones are not better than iPhones. Compared to the App Store, the Android Marketplace is desolate and inferior quality. Android tech support is not nearly as good as Apple's. The quality of manufacturing is not as good. the hardware is not as good quality. It's too fragmented, which really screws up the both the developer's and the user's experience. and on and on.

nope.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by Lost Dog
Another main reason that mac annoys me is the mac fans.

Conversation with a PC user:
"Yea sure no problem, the computer's over there and here's my phone"

Conversation with a mac user:

"Well I have a MAC, and you can use SAFARI to check it. And no worries, you can use my iPHONE after your done using my Macbook Pro."

Most just seem to go crazy to let you know they are Mac lovers. At least the ones here.

I would just say "yeah sure go ahead."
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

I don't hate apple products. I just prefer windows. Instead of paying so much for a mac, my buddy customized his computer to the most kickass level for very cheap. Ipods and itunes where awesome until I tried zune. Now I prefer the zune software much more than itunes because of its simplicity. There is no denying that the iphone is great but the motorola atrix is just better imo. Can't say too much about the ipad cuz I haven't really used one for more than 10 minutes at the apple store. Apple products do look prettier than the competition so I'll give it that.
Quote by fearofthemark
I signed up for an official Apple Developer account. It costs 99 bucks, but you can get it a month early.

You can also torrent it, which isn't legal but saves you money. It's called "Mac OS X Lion Developer Preview 4". 3 is too buggy, I wouldn't get it.

I might just do that. Do you have a link?

Quote by rgrockr
Notice how in these Mac vs PC debates, the PC people always criticize Mac rather than saying why PC is better. And Mac people are far less likely to criticize PC users than PC users are to criticize Mac people.

^ This. I've been guilty of making crazy accusations as to why Apple is better and not backing them up, though.

Quote by That_Hot_Guy
Hopefully to their bedroom
don't forget the camera

Quote by fearofthemark

Android phones are not better than iPhones. Compared to the App Store, the Android Marketplace is desolate and inferior quality. Android tech support is not nearly as good as Apple's. The quality of manufacturing is not as good. the hardware is not as good quality. It's too fragmented, which really screws up the both the developer's and the user's experience. and on and on.

-analysts say the android marketplace will eclipse the app store in app count by august
-fragmentation is bullshit made up by apple and android haters, it really doesnt prove anything, games on 2.1 work just as fine on 2.3, what the word fragmentation should be changed to is called "choice"
-plenty of android hardware is equivalent or better than apples build quality (galaxy s II, desire series, droid series) glass on the back of the iphone4 was one of the worst design decisions i have ever seen.
-the screen on the iphone is far far smaller than that of most android phones, and i dont care about dpi, nobody looks at their phone from 3 inches away to see if they can see the pixels or not.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Jun 8, 2011,