Didn't know where to put this, hopefully this subforum is acceptable.

This software looked appealing, it just won an design award, I was wondering if it was worth the 50 bucks for a beginner like me. It seems like an easier alternative to Guitar Pro 6 but maybe with less features (I have GP6 and haven't figured out how to use it yet)

It's called Capo. I tried searching but I couldn't find anything related this THIS kind of Capo.

http://www.supermegaultragroovy.com/products/Capo/

You can supposedly drag and drop any song from your iTunes and it'll find the music for you or something like that, seems awesome.

Should I buy it or not?
Back in my day, we didn't have these fancy guitar learning software. We had to walk thirty miles in ten feet of snow, uphill both ways, to our guitar teacher, who'd show us how to play on trees strung with railroad spikes, since guitars hadn't been invented yet. Tree Railers, we were called, or trailers for short. Then they'd chisel sheet music, not tabs, onto a set of 30 lbs. stone tablets we had to carry back with us. But since they were stone tablets, we still called them tabs.

I had a friend named Carl, another trailer. He tripped once, and his tabs crushed his skull. Then when we got home, we had to shake the birds nests out of our headstocks, which were the branches, before we could put the rail spikes into place and start practicing. And don't get me started on when we broke a spike.

But yeah, personally, it seems like it could help, especially if you need to learn a song fast, but I'd forego it, simply because whipping your ears into shape by figuring it out by ear is an invaluable skill that'll be valuable in more than just guitar in life.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
GP6 is easy.

:/
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
GP6 is easy.

:/

This.

Although the GP5 interface was better.
pinga
It's going to search for the name of the song. It's not going to write it.
Use this siteand your typing hands to type the song instead.
I just saved you $50
Quote by necrosis1193
Back in my day, we didn't have these fancy guitar learning software. We had to walk thirty miles in ten feet of snow, uphill both ways, to our guitar teacher, who'd show us how to play on trees strung with railroad spikes, since guitars hadn't been invented yet. Tree Railers, we were called, or trailers for short. Then they'd chisel sheet music, not tabs, onto a set of 30 lbs. stone tablets we had to carry back with us. But since they were stone tablets, we still called them tabs.

I had a friend named Carl, another trailer. He tripped once, and his tabs crushed his skull. Then when we got home, we had to shake the birds nests out of our headstocks, which were the branches, before we could put the rail spikes into place and start practicing. And don't get me started on when we broke a spike.

But yeah, personally, it seems like it could help, especially if you need to learn a song fast, but I'd forego it, simply because whipping your ears into shape by figuring it out by ear is an invaluable skill that'll be valuable in more than just guitar in life.

Oh dear.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"