So on my profile ive uploaded a few songs. I havent had much experience with recording so Id love to get some feedback on them. I dont have a recording interface so the quality isnt too great. Im also well aware that there are mistakes still in them .
I wrote and recorded Faded with Audacity quite ahwile ago
while the other two are with reaper, i just recorded Jane today.
Anyway, tell me what you think
The second song, I think, has quite a bit of potential. Yeah, there are significant problems with it and the first song (I couldn't hear the third one for some reason), but then again, unless you are just some savant, almost everybody sucks at trying something for the first time. So just keep pushing and experimenting and see what works.

In the near term, you need to do something about your vocals. If you can afford singing lessons you would do well to get them. You're not out of tune or anything, but you have to be smoother going up and down your range and have better breathing technique. Your headtone (that is, the natural timbre of your voice) is definitely workable. You just have to learn how to make the best of it.

In addition, you need to be more conscious of creating a punchier rhythmic pulse. The rhythm in both the songs I heard was rather flaccid and even apathetic at times.

On the guitar, I would have liked to hear a fatter midrangier tone, but that is my taste, maybe not yours. Also, the frequencies taken up by any bass and drum tracks you add later will couch your guitars in a different way than we hear them now. So mess around with it and see what works for you and your vision.

Otherwise, the problems were down to where you put the vocals and guitar in the mix and how you image them in terms of stereo spread. Again, just fiddle with it. Experience will teach you a lot. Listening carefully to major recordings can teach you a lot as well.

Work hard at recording and playing and good luck.