One of my friends found a Supro S6651 Big Star at a garage sale, and I got rather curious about it, but I can't find anything about it online. Does anyone know how much it's worth, or anything else about it? I don't know if it still works, they haven't been able to test it out yet. But it seems to be in good condition. A bit bruised and used, but well kept. Any info on this?

They also got a head, a cab and a spare speaker, but I didn't get to see those, so I don't know what type they are.
I do know this: Jimmy Page used a Supro on at least the very first Led Zeppelin record. Not quite sure of the model. Buy it if you can!
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
I don't think I'll be buying it. I sort of fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, but the dude is really into antiques and stuff, so if it's worth anything then he'll want to sell it for what it's worth, and I would never try to get it for less than that. I wouldn't be able to afford it. Kinda strapped for cash right now.
Quote by gquady09
I do know this: Jimmy Page used a Supro on at least the very first Led Zeppelin record. Not quite sure of the model. Buy it if you can!

Thunderbolt.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.