Page 1 of 2
Personally, I've only watched it hit the water while standing on the shore. But that was loud as hell, and as close as I ever want to be. >.> As it came closer I scurried indoors.

Stories, anyone?
Just recently I was at my Aunt and Uncle's with my sister. We were down stairs watching the "Karate Kid" with like a quarter of the movie left and the house got hit with lightning. It scared the fuck out of me, but worse we never finished the movie.
you're a stone fox
Been on a plane in the middle of a thunder storm before, either window we looked out of there was just lightning everywhere. Never been more scared in my life, doesn't help that I dislike flying as it is, when there's electricity flying everywhere around it I am gonna cack my pants.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

*Through various storms in my lifetime
My house was hit
The car in front of mine was hit
The telephone pole next to my car was
On at least 500 occasions, lightning has caused the ground to rumble.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by metal4eva_22

I had to google it
I really really need to see that film.

i had a lighting bolt hit and light on fire a pine tree in my back yard. Right as i opened my garage door it hit and i hit the ground because i thought it was a drive by shooting from the super loud crack sound. Then i looked and no car, i turn around and the pine tree was ablaze. it was pretty wild. Living in Florida you see some really amazing lightning shows (and the hockey team is not bad either)
There was a lightning strike just a few feet away from me while I was walking over an overpass. It was absolutely horrifying.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yes, and it caused 2.5 hearts of damage.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Quote by zgr0826
There was a lightning strike just a few feet away from me while I was walking over an overpass. It was absolutely horrifying.

The shock wave from an extremely close lightning strike can knock a person off his/her feet, and cause hearing damage and/or other injury. These shock waves can also damage objects directly struck or nearby objects.

Would you like to revise your statement?
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by metal4eva_22

He didnt say he wasn't injured.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I was walking to school once. Just as I got within 50ft of my friends there was this flash of light. They screamed their heads off. When I caught up with them they showed me the spot on the ground where the lightning had struck. Thats as close as I ever wanna get to lightning.
I was once playing guitar during a thunderstorm and I think I saw some sort of spark behind the amp, probably coming from the outlet.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I had it happen a few feet away, it did scare the piss out of me and yes I fell off my feet, it was ****ing horrifying, one of the worst experiences I've ever had.
Quote by metal4eva_22

No, because the lightning strike was by the overpass, not on it.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
No, because the lightning strike was by the overpass, not on it.

Quote by zgr0826

-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by metal4eva_22

I believe you've fallen victim to the literary technique of

THIS NIGGA BE EXAGGERATIN

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by metal4eva_22

Understand now?
Attachments:
overpass lightning.png
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
My mother was "struck". She was making a sandwich and all of a sudden lightning struck our house. It went from the copper pipes that the lightning actually struck to out of the stove and right into her arm. Now everytime the microwave is on she craps her pants and forgets her name.
I believe he is saying that it struck the ground, not the bridge he was stood on, therefore a lack of shockwave was experienced thus unhindering his delightful walk.

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jun 8, 2011,
I was in a rather small building that was hit by lightning. LOUD AS FRIGGIN HELL!!!!!!!!!

I also know someone who was killed working on a golf course when lightning hit a tree and made a limb of the tree fall on his head.
Yes. One struck a house virtually right in front of my mom and me in her car back when I was 12 or so. A significant portion of a shutter on one of the house's windows fell off as a result.

It was pretty scary, to say the least. Especially considering the house in question wasn't too far from ours. Around the corner, more or less.
Quote by Spud Spudly
I was in a rather small building that was hit by lightning. LOUD AS FRIGGIN HELL!!!!!!!!!

I also know someone who was killed working on a golf course when lightning hit a tree and made a limb of the tree fall on his head.

I'm afraid of getting hit by tree shrapnel.
Yes, it struck ten or fifteen feet away. It hit some metal pipe going to our well, my brother had gotten out of the shower about a minute earlier lol.
sunbather is shit
I went camping when I was 7 and a lightning bolt struck the lake by our tent. Shit was so cash but loud as ****.
House has been struck, telephone/electric poles and transformers have all been struck. Two trees in my yard have been struck twice... Well... Once it hit one tree and ricocheted to another, then a few months later, lightning struck the second tree. The first tree is about 50 feet from my back door, the other is on the other side of the yard... about 100 feet to the right of my back door...

Come to think of it, the first tree was struck twice, too... Once it just de-barked before it ricocheted, then the next time, it took a limb with it... A tree between the two has been struck, too... Damn...

I've been in the hospital looking out at the helicopter pad and there was a lightning rod on the corner of the building, and I saw it get struck several times...

Never been out walking around with lightning though... At least not yet...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
my brother and cousin were running one behind the other and a bolt of lighting struck in the space between them.

I was climbing over fence 10 metres away and I'm not sure if I was shaken off the top of it or I was shit scared and fell off it onto my head. It was a big flash of light everywhere, was surreal.

I didn't know exactly what it was until they told me my mum and aunt, was unreal that it went right in between them.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Many times.

I wear a suit of armor in thunder storms. Don't judge me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yes, 4-5 years ago a lightning hit something that was like 3 meters from me.
Usually lots of lightning and flames spurt all around me when I'm playing guitar
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
When I was 11, in school: school was nearly over when a lightning hit the soccer field outside the window. All of us were scared as hell.

And last week I was in a train and we just passed by a lightning. It wasn't loud or something but still close.
Yes, it stroke down in a house 200 metres or so down the road.
It fried my mother's computer and our LAN router. Telephone cables can be a source of mass destruction at times...

My great grandfather died by getting hit by a lightning in the late 30's.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Jun 9, 2011,
Pretty much every week. There's a LOT of lightning here

Yesterday lightning struck a tree right outside my window and burned it, so everything smells disgusting now. I want it to rain again so the smell will go away but more rain = more lightning
cat
I had a lightning strike the hood of my car. I felt it coming as I can feel my hair standing and a split second later BOOM!

It was loud alright but all I can see is white for several seconds or so. I had to slam on my brakes (I was turning a corner) because I can't see. Got a burn mark on the hood to show for it. I think it was the late 70s or early 80s when it happened.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Page 1 of 2