Do you judge the preferred sex on how good of a parent they would be?

Do you?

I think I do. I didn't notice it until just recently though. I was watching this guy interact with some kids at our friend's dad's house, and he was really playful and kind to them. I remember thinking, Aww, he'd be such a good dad. On the other hand I know someone who I think would make a lousy father due to his temper problems and impatience with everything. Hell, I'm not even sure I want kids and I still notice this stuff. What about you?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Sortof. Just kinda how they interact with my family more than just little kids. I also recognize that some chicks look at dudes that way, so I do my best when i'm around a girl's siblings.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I never judge a person by whether I think they would be a good parent or not just for the fact that I never want to have kids.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Not really...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I don't think so, for me it's how filthy they'd probably get in the bedroom. So mostly I look out for high levels of repression, father issues, that sort of thing.
Not consciously, but we all do to some degree without realising it as it's evolutionarily hardwired into us.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
i do. my gf's gonna be a doctor, so we'll have money. (maybe i'm just worrying about money for me... oh well either way)
Absolutely. If I see someone that makes me think "They will be such a good mom," I stay the hell away from that shit. I'd much rather date and make fuck to irresponsible horny girls who are as disgusted by children as I am. Maybe I'll change my tune in 10 years when I'm boring. Maybe not.

Also, I was voted "Best Future Father" in high school, yet I was ignored by girls for 80% of it. So apparently they judged the same way I do now.
No, in America we judge the preferred sex on how good they look and how much they put out. It's relatively pathetic.
Subconsciously, yeah. I don't realize it or really think much on it very often though.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I think it's only relevant if you want to have children.

My cousin just got married yesterday to a women who already has a daughter of 11 years old. Now thinking about it I'm sure she didn't consider my cousins parenting skills before marrying him, cause he's gonna be a crappy dad, and deep down I'm certain she knows. He's a complete slob.
I'm not at that stage in my life, so not really. I do tend to go for the homely girls though.

Quote by Somekid94
No, in America we judge the preferred sex on how good they look and how much they put out. It's relatively pathetic.

Eh, what're you gonna do in this economy? Confidence is down
Last edited by thewho65 at Jun 9, 2011,
I judge them on how much I like them. One of my friends has a kid who he doesn't give a shit about, but he's a cool guy who's fun to hang around with.

EDIT: Wait, wtf. I'm not gay (probably). What I meant is I judge people on their personality.
Nah not really. I judge them on them and whether or not we'd be suited to each other. But then I am only 17 and not planning on starting a family just yet!
Check out my fitness blog here
no way. i'm pretty sure i'd be a terrible parent but that doesn't make me a bad person, just a bad parent.
Subconsciously probably, but on an active level I don't really think about it at all.
I think I do.
It depends on how my life will be in the future if I want kids though.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Jun 9, 2011,
If anything, I DON'T want children, so no.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.