I love/d Throats. Still not over them breaking up.

Bill (guitarist) is starting a new band with members of Johnny Truant though, so I guess I can look forward to that.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator
I love/d Throats. Still not over them breaking up.

Bill (guitarist) is starting a new band with members of Johnny Truant though, so I guess I can look forward to that.

johnny truant have got to be my all time favourite band, their last album is the best thing i've ever heard
i heard about this project thing, they were supposed to be releasing a demo a few weeks back but i don't think it's happened yet, so excited for it
as a child you don't miss an empty room
Quote by danm778
johnny truant have got to be my all time favourite band, their last album is the best thing i've ever heard
i heard about this project thing, they were supposed to be releasing a demo a few weeks back but i don't think it's happened yet, so excited for it

Bassist in my band speaks to Bill from time to time (he's doing artwork for us) and apparently they're going to be playing shows in the not-too-distant future. I don't know if this is public knowledge or not (I don't even know if they have a name or anything) so maybe I'm out of the loop, but either way it should be very cool. I expect much heavyness.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
They broke up a while ago right? I enjoyed them, didn't listen to them a whole lot though.
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
Quote by iPLAYSguitar
Thank christ for that, who listens to this shit?

People that enjoy metalcore.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by iPLAYSguitar
Thank christ for that, who listens to this shit?

thankfully not you

asator: ****ing yes, they played stoke on their final tour (johnny truant) and i was the only one there that actually knew any of the songs they played other than the bloodening, disgusting
as a child you don't miss an empty room
I used to love Johnny Truant. I still love Throats. I await this collaboration eagerly.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Went on a throats binge the other night and it hit me again that they've broke up....