hi guys
just wondering if theres anything i need to know when ordering a pedal from overseas? (to do with voltage and stuff....)
im not much for tech talk, but basically i live in australia, and want to order a morley volume pedal from the US, as it is cheaper. will this work fine on my pedalboard using a power adapter?

thanks heaps
its active, and its run by a 'negative centerpole' or something?
its the same power-wise as all my other pedals, im just wondering if it will work considering the fact that its designed for sale in another country.
sorry if this is a really stupid question, i just wanna make sure!
Quote by WtrPlyr
No problem, provided you have an australian 9v adapter.

Thank you soo much!!
fantastic. thanks for the help