Poll: Would you prefer to not sleep?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you prefer to not sleep?
Yes
79 66%
No
40 34%
Voters: 119.
Page 1 of 2
Presuming you wouldn't feel tired?

Although it essentially doubles your life, I personally wouldn't. I like my sleep far too much.
no way, I love sleeping!

It's a good excuse to get out of doing things and I like dreaming as well.
cat
As long as I could sleep if I chose to, I just didn't have to.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I don't have that much to do in my life, and since everyone else is sleeping I really need to kill some time during the night anyway. And I like sleeping.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I don't have that much to do in my life, and since everyone else is sleeping I really need to kill some time during the night anyway. And I like sleeping.

Try masturbating... and spoof over the sleeping
i could get so much more done if i didnt sleep
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
yea I never want to go to sleep at night but hate to get up in the morning.

So I'd probly never go to sleep if I could. I could get a lot of shit done.
I'd love to.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Yes.

I've always had trouble sleeping, I'm sick of lying in the dark doing nothing for hours, and feeling like shit because I've not had enough sleep.

And I always seem to need to sleep just as I've gotten around to starting what I've intended to do all day. Even without the shittiness of insomnia and sleep deprivation, it's still 8 hours of nothing that interrupt what you're doing and render you useless. And I love nights and early mornings, I don't like that I have to give them up.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 9, 2011,
I'm kind of torn.... I'd be ridiculously bored if I didn't have to sleep... but on the other hand, I'd have more time to do whatever.
Quote by Knucklehead Dyl
I feel like staying awake when I try go to sleep, and I feel like staying asleep when I wake up. Solution? Don't go to sleep.

Or don't wake up...
of course. i could be more productive.

i often feel like i am missing out on some things by sleeping.

also i heard that Einstein (or someone equally stupendous) slept like 4 hours a night because he viewed it as a waste of time. he also wore the same suit every day so he wouldn't waste time/ brainspace worrying about what to wear.

i cant say much about the validity of those last two sentences. just what i heard.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I wouldn't sleep if I didn't have to, imagine how much more you could get done.
Quote by SG_dave
Without sleep we have no beds.
Without beds we don't have the most comfortable place to copulate.

wait a minute....

are you saying that you dont have a Copulating Chamber located within your dwelling?!?!

Loads of you said that you like sleeping far too much, but if you didn't feel tired, you wouldn't enjoy sleeping...

I'd definitely not sleep if I could!
Quote by Harvey Swick
wait a minute....

are you saying that you dont have a Copulating Chamber located within your dwelling?!?!

This is my masturbatorium!

OT: Yeah, sleep really is a massive drain on free time. The only reason I like it is because I'm constantly tired because I don't sleep
But if it wasn't biologically necessary, I don't think I would.
Quote by thedefrockednun
Loads of you said that you like sleeping far too much, but if you didn't feel tired, you wouldn't enjoy sleeping...

I'd definitely not sleep if I could!

I sleep all the time when I'm not tired.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I sleep all the time when I'm not tired.
Same. Particularly on the weekends; wake up, sit up, then rest my head back down for more beautiful sleep.

I hate sleeping. So much.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'd probably not sleep. But I'm really assuming there won't be any sort of lethargy involved. I can do twice as many things as others, and I'd probably end up learning so many instruments because I have so much time.
Quote by Harvey Swick
wait a minute....

Of course I do, but my favourite piece of apparatus in there is the 8 foot, revolving, circular bed with a mirror on the ceiling.
If my body didn't need it then I wouldn't. I have more important matters than sleeping and if I'm not tired then I won't sleep.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
If you didn't get tired, you'd probably lose the good feelings of sleep, so I probably wouldn't waste time sleeping.
Yes, because if sleeping didn't make you feel more awake then it wouldn't be any fun.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by SG_dave
Of course I do, but my favourite piece of apparatus in there is the 8 foot, revolving, circular bed with a mirror on the ceiling.

ah yes i see your point....

Edit: although not sleeping wouldn't necessarily require the removal of said apparatus.

it would merely allow more time available to utilize aforementioned apparatus

Last edited by Harvey Swick at Jun 9, 2011,
Quote by fender_696
Same. Particularly on the weekends; wake up, sit up, then rest my head back down for more beautiful sleep.

I don't even sit up. I just lie there thinking about what everyone else who's awake is doing and I go back to sleep.
cat
Page 1 of 2