Wake Me Up When September Ends. It speaks to me personally. Like I'm not a soldier or know anybody who's a soldier, but just being a punk rocker in this world is like a war, you know.
Quote by blackflag49
Wake Me Up When September Ends. It speaks to me personally. Like I'm not a soldier or know anybody who's a soldier, but just being a punk rocker in this world is like a war, you know.

ERRRRR DUDE WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS IS FROM GREEN DAY NOT SIMPLE PLAN. I WANT YOUR FAVOURITE SONG FROM THE BAND SIMPLE PLAN
Quote by lildudenikki
ERRRRR DUDE WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS IS FROM GREEN DAY NOT SIMPLE PLAN. I WANT YOUR FAVOURITE SONG FROM THE BAND SIMPLE PLAN

Haha you got owned, BlackFlag49.

My favourite is I Just Wanna Live though those high pitched vocals kill the song.
Two bands I'm obsessed about : Coheed and Cambria.
Quote by lildudenikki

THAT IS SIMPLE PLAN RETARD

You don't even know bands.
i personally enjoy all songs not written by simple plan! they all say volumes more then any simple plan song could.
Quote by blackflag49
THAT IS SIMPLE PLAN RETARD

You don't even know bands.

errrr dude no you dont know bands. prove it
This thread.....

Should really be in the Pop Punk and Emo forum.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by lildudenikki
errrr dude no you dont know bands. prove it

I've been to Warped Tour 5 times and my brother went to the same high school as Mark Hoppus. Your move.
Wake Me Up When September Ends is good, but I like their song I Miss You more. To each his own, I guess.
Quote by blackflag49

Yeah I like that one too! It's probably the best song Simple plant will ever write!
Quote by blackflag49
I've been to Warped Tour 5 times and my brother went to the same high school as Mark Hoppus. Your move.

sorry dude there is a song wake me up til september ends by simple plan cause i researched it. sorry i really am please for give me
I'd have to say "The Nightmare Continues," or maybe "A Hell on Earth."

In all seriousness, Good Charlotte (at their peak) were sooo much better than Simple Plan.
Last edited by █▐▌█▐▌ at Jun 9, 2011,
Quote by blackflag49

Man so many to choose from, I'm gonna go with 21 Guns, also because of the soldier and war and stuff.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
American Jesus
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown