im after showing a girl that i really care about her but i cant just speak to her, so my idea is to write a song to her; any ideas on how to start or end? i can only play the following simple chords: A Am A7 C D D7 E Em G G7

guys who comment are the best!!!!
Ok thanks and she is lucky, this is hush hush til the night after her friends party do. I found lyrics hard but I'm working on it ATM so should be done soon
Quote by leilalauren
Lyrics (at least for me) are the easy part. When the inspiration hits you, you gotta run with it. Kinda like surfing. Scribble whatever comes to mind...you can polish it up later.
(oh, and that is one lucky girl! )

Yes, it should come straight to you if you love her enough.
Yes I can think of the lyrics, however it is hard to write them down like a song. This Is what I've got:
nothing compars to the love I have for you
though you treated me rough ill hang on to you
times may get tough but I promise to
light everything up so we can see through

I will base the chorus around the verse
Last edited by woodery9896 at Jun 10, 2011,
Quote by woodery9896
cheers man, any ideas on lyrics?

Well, since you are writing to a girl, then something that says "I love you" sort of makes sense. You'll have to add a lot more to it than that, but this is the main jist.

ron666
Quote by woodery9896
I Finished It!!!!!!!!! Very Simple, Only Use Chords D And A

congrats let us know how it went.
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
Quote by slashermaster
congrats let us know how it went.

dude because of our history she liked it but took it the wrong way. and i dont think here is the place to put your add, maybe another rhythm guitarist could help you benifit if you cant get a drummer. it has helped me. soon i will be recording about 5 songs of my own creation and posting them on here on my page
Quote by woodery9896
i dont think here is the place to put your add, maybe another rhythm guitarist could help you benifit if you cant get a drummer. it has helped me. soon i will be recording about 5 songs of my own creation and posting them on here on my page

thanks but i already have 2 guitars a tentetive drummer (nned a new one though) and I need a bassist, and congrats on the song
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
meh it doesnt really matter, it caught me abit though. i think im jus working on recording my songs off and playing them on the UG website now.