I came across a Yairi DY-91C for sale that I'm thinking of buying. Can anybody tell me anything about these guitars? How do they compare to Martin or Talyor?
DBZ Barchetta Eminent FR
DBZ Bolero ST
DBZ Imperial FM
DBZ Venom Matte Black
Dean '79 V
Dean '79 ML
Fender Princeton Chorus
Behringer V-Tone 2/12
Asterope Cables
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Digitech Hardware Metal Distortion
I have heard great things about alvarez guitars, especially the Yairi series..it looks pretty sick!
There's a few local musicians that use Yairi guitars, as the store I work at used to be a dealer. I've gotten the pleasure to play a few shows with these guys and in the after hours we would sometimes get together a jam. Hearing them from both a listener and a player's perspectives I can attest that they are quite good guitars.

They sound different that Martin and Taylor do. They don't quite have the same "boom" that everyone loves Martins for; though it also doesn't have that bright tone that people seem to go nuts for Taylors because of. But they had a good all around tone. Like so many of the expensive guitar brands, they have a sound all their own.

I was always quite impressed with them. I would definitely get a sit down with it, if its at all possible. That's going to be the absolute best thing you could do.
"Here I sit, beneath a lonely line."

~iband48's signature