Well if anyone enjoyed Silencer's Death Pierce me album, or Nattramn's Diagnose Lebensgefahr, well know that he is writing his own Bibliography labeled the Grishajarta, it will include photos and stuff like that, so if interested here's the proof:

http://www.humanianimaliliberati.com/nattramn.htm

It would be nice to get to know him a bit better and stuff, I like him, Nattramn pretty much inspired me to do what I do, so lets hope this bibliography finishes soon.
Oh and if anyone else care, the guitarist from Silencer "Leer" or "Casado" plays for Shining, pretty interesting stuff.
Last edited by Laprevraven at Jun 9, 2011,
Quote by MoogleRancha
Oh boy, this is gonna be fucked...

indeed, atleast now we'll know the truth though.
Are there any pictures or ...information about nattramn?Is he in hospital nowdays?Is he alive...where is his new book?
Silencer are cool, so eff the world in that regards. You just don't realize the potential of a man screaming girlishly whilst incorporating black metal shrieks to quell his angry female soul.

NO MORE OPPRESSION, ONLY DEATH. I AM SILENCER, BOW TO MY FLESH.

BITTTCCHHHH.
Can't say I understand your qualms. I love the beginning of Death - Pierce Me when the swirling acoustic part pops in and then dun. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That was cool beans.