Page 1 of 2
If you saw someone walking down the street singing to himself, would you think he is weird?

I do it sometimes because I get bored walking doing nothing so I sing whatever pops to my head at the time, I've never gotten looks before, but I am sure someone has.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I normally sing to myself if I'm walking somewhere by myself.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I do, I also sing at work and in the car and in the street.

I also talk to myself, I came home and I thought the house was empty so I sang and talk to myself as I do and I found my sister half an hour later who had been hiding in various rooms.
I love singing while walking although it's pretty hard for me, walking AND not singing too loud as to give away that i'm insane
I wouldn't mind anyone else singing since i do it myself, infact more people should sing!
I do it all the time. Sometimes when I walk past an old lady I look at her and sing louder (something jolly and old) and she'll either smile or have a heart attack.
It's seems strange to me but if for some reason I'm walking around on my own and don't have my iPod for whatever reason I start singing to myself. I don't when I do have it. It's like walking and music are inextricably linked now.

I also click rhythms when I walk around the house. My family find it quite strange.
Haha yeah, I do this.
What I also do, is my fingers sorta follow guitar solos or riff shapes... Although subtely it's almost subconciously.

Quite embarrassing if I got foun out
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I sing, whistle, and/or talk to myself all the time. Especially in Walmart or something. If people think i'm crazy, i'll f*ck them up.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Nameless742
Haha yeah, I do this.
What I also do, is my fingers sorta follow guitar solos or riff shapes... Although subtely it's almost subconciously.

Quite embarrassing if I got foun out

I do the excact same thing!!!

If somebody knew it would be pretty embarrassing.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
i whistle death metal a lot but stop when im real close to people - palm muting is weird to whistle btw
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
If you saw someone walking down the street singing to himself, would you think he is weird?

I do it sometimes because I get bored walking doing nothing so I sing whatever pops to my head at the time, I've never gotten looks before, but I am sure someone has.

i have.

though its more of a humming than singing.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I write poetry
And it sucks.
Last edited by leafwhisperer at Jun 9, 2011,
I do it occasionally. Although singing black metal lyrics in public isn't exactly normal....
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I tend to sing whatever comes into my head if I've not got my MP3 player on me. It's either a song I really like, or a selection of riffs/whole songs that come into my head, complete with hand movements. Walking along the street going "dun-chugga-chugga-chugga-dun-dun-WEEE" would surely attract strange looks however.

It's either that, or lyrics to go along with these song ideas. Usually out of my vocal range and about cheesy things like dragons and conquest
People that do it are weird but I noticed the other day that I actually do it quite a bit.
Check out my fitness blog here
I see this kid everyday who sings while walking. He screams every word, and it's amusing to watch because he looks like he doesn't even realize what he's doing. It's cool though.

I often find myself quitely singing or humming or dancing. Not in an extravagent way, just suttle.
i sing to myself all the time, whether in public or by myself. in public i tend to sing louder, cuz **** 'em, i have a sexy voice
Everyday things change..

Basically they stay the same.
The times I do sing, I try to growl along with my favourite songs. Can't sing for real, so why not growl, I thought. Now I do it most of the time. If someone suddenly asks me something, I usually go all Huh? while growling. That gets you looks I tell you...
Quote by Wisthekiller
How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?
I do it if I'm not listening to my iPod. If I have that, I'm usually just mouthing them and my right hand starts subconsciously just going with the beat. Why don't more people just randomly break out into song now and then?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soAk3F0wX9s&feature=channel_video_title
Whistling, singing, talking, drumming with my fingers, humming, playing the air-guitar... I do it all while walking.
Quote by guusw
Whistling, singing, talking, drumming with my fingers, humming, playing the air-guitar... I do it all while walking.

If I saw someone air-guitar I think I would laugh at him, it just seems so weird.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I like to listen when other people are singing to themselves and they think noone notices. Then, I join them and they either get really embarrassed, or sing louder.
first headbang stack.

I usually make stupid little "concersation"-jingles when someone makes a lulzy comment.

Friend A:"Hey, there's no more beer."
Friend B:"I took the last one"
Friend A: *WTF?-face*
Me: "Heee... drank the last beer, uh yeah... *hand clap* c'mon... watcha gonna do? *hand clap* Yeah *continue dancing*..."
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
If I saw someone air-guitar I think I would laugh at him, it just seems so weird.

Sometimes you're really feeling the song man! At festivals I always sing or rap songs with my friends and also strangers. It's awesome!
Quote by guusw
Sometimes you're really feeling the song man! At festivals I always sing or rap songs with my friends and also strangers. It's awesome!

In concerts air-guitar is acceptable, but on the street it just seems so out of place y'know?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
In concerts air-guitar is acceptable, but on the street it just seems so out of place y'know?

Air guitar is never acceptable.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Air guitar is never acceptable.

Listening to Nick Cave is never acceptable
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GezzyDiversion
I do, I also sing at work and in the car and in the street.

I also talk to myself, I came home and I thought the house was empty so I sang and talk to myself as I do and I found my sister half an hour later who had been hiding in various rooms.

That's always so embarrassing
-

I saw this weird dude who always wears army clothes play the air guitar in the hall at school one day.
He wasn't even listening to any music.
He just acted like he was doing a killer solo for a few seconds and then stood normally.
Then he did it again... and again.

Man, it was hilarious.

I love to sing when I walk too. Anything that comes to my mind.
It's a bummer though that I'm very bad at remembering lyrics when I don't hear the music so I just end up singing one single line over and over again.
OMG

I seriously thought the thread title was "singing to yourself while wanking" and I was like "whhaaaaaa????"
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
I walk to myself while singing. Makes singing Walk This Way really awkward.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

I don't mean at the concerts, but at the camping/showers/bars/etc...
Quote by Tarsplitter

It's a bummer though that I'm very bad at remembering lyrics when I don't hear the music so I just end up singing one single line over and over again.

I'm definitely guilty of this.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I do this but im quite self concious so i have to stop whenever i get near anyone, and im terrified if someone's behind me.
My friend also noticed that i sing and nod my head while I do school work, i didnt know about this till he told me
Quote by pwrmax
You win this thread. You get a cookie, except there's no cookie smiley so here's a llama

Very proud owner of (1) lolstack(s)
Quote by Stugg334

Page 1 of 2