What would you do?

I'd beat him up.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I would join him.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Call the police and explain to the little girl he was a paedophile and tell her to run back to her parents/home/wherever she was that got her into a situation with a paedophile and not look back. Kids know about paedos these days. I would just hope he got caught and rehabilitated.
The thread title made me laugh.

Err... seducing how?
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Without direct proof... not much you can do but call police, report to them, and make sure she doesn't get in a van or walk off with him. If you attack, you're looking at an assault charge and endangering a child.... reasonable suspicion doesn't apply to civilians.

In general, pedophiles are quite aware of their surroundings (I read an article once saying they are the criminals least likely to get caught in the act). If you just hang around and make sure the pedo is aware of your presence... nothing will most likely happen.

/over-analysis of question
Quote by LastSlayerKing

Err... seducing how?

Offering candy, asking for help to find his lost puppy...
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by LastSlayerKing

Err... seducing how?

Offering sweets? Offering a lift home?

You know, the normal ways that little children get kidnapped.
Quote by beefcake122
Are you serious OP?

Yes, why is that?

Are you a pedo?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
What would you do?

I'd beat him up.

I've seen your picture. You're like 12 and rather chubby. You wouldn't take on a teenager, let alone a full grown man.

Myself, being 6ft and 19, would more than likely jump in if I saw violence towards the child. Or follow the van in my car whilst calling the police if I saw the kidnap happen.
RIP Tom Searle.
If I see a dude in a park giving a child sweets, I'd assume they were related...

A dude in a van, I'd probably go over and... I dunno tbh
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
What would you do?

I'd beat him up.

I am not too sure how I would know they are actually soliciting the child rather than randomly speaking to them.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Yes, why is that?

Are you a pedo?

What if I am?

I think the obvious answer is that you'd try to stop him, I don't see how you can really get any other answers other than people saying they'd join him lol.
sunbather is shit
I'd probably call the police and chase after the PAEDO* with a cricket bat or something, which would then scare the child and force her to run home or if she doesn't the police can take her home.
Check out my fitness blog here
Quote by rock.freak667
I am not too sure how I would know they are actually soliciting the child rather than randomly speaking to them.

That's why I would just get close enough to let him know that there's someone watching, and if things started to get out of hand I would call the police and step in to stop it.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by MH400
I've seen your picture. You're like 12 and rather chubby. You wouldn't take on a teenager, let alone a full grown man.

Myself, being 6ft and 19, would more than likely jump in if I saw violence towards the child. Or follow the van in my car whilst calling the police if I saw the kidnap happen.

Yeah bro I am 17 and a half and I lost 18 kg since that picture, you don't know how I look.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Btw, what has little girl got to do with anything? Why not a child or boy?

and how do you know it was a Pedophile?

Stupid thread.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Yeah bro I am 17 and a half and I lost 18 kg since that picture, you don't know how I look.

RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Jun 9, 2011,
Quote by MH400

defend one innocent child while picking on another...i like your style
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by MH400

Stupid thread.

Because of the sweets and the dodgy van, of course!

I actually find it another really disturbing anti-feminist sentiment that any man with a child is suspected as a paedophile. It's really weird. Some men like hanging out with their kid.
Quote by silent caution
defend one innocent child while picking on another...i like your style

He looks more like late 20s to me anyway, like a pudgy A.J. Minette.
sunbather is shit
Quote by MH400

Stupid thread.

lol umad

I am telling you it was one, it's a hypothetical situation, and because there are more males on this forum so it's more likely they would do something to a male pedophile.

I ain't even mad, you just jealous of my skinny figure and mad muscles brah.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Knowing TS, wouldn't he be the pedo seducing the girl?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I am telling you it was one, it's a hypothetical situation, and because there are more males on this forum so it's more likely they would do something to a male pedophile.

I ain't even mad, you just jealous of my skinny figure and mad muscles brah.

My biceps / triceps are 15 inches brah..... I gym 3 times a week.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
My arms are 15 inches brah..... I gym 3 times a week.

You just mirin of his chubs brah
Quote by darkcheef
You just mirin of his chubs brah

Yeah, man. Even zyzz and Josef Rakich are jelly
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
My biceps / triceps are 15 inches brah..... I gym 3 times a week.

And I can still kick your ass, but that is irrelevant, anyway guys, don't be jealous of my figure AND my awesome thread making abilities.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by :Vicious--
Knowing TS, wouldn't he be the pedo seducing the girl?

Nah, he would be too busy talking to a random stranger about shitting to actually do anything.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
And I can still kick your ass, but that is irrelevant, anyway guys, don't be jealous of my figure AND my awesome thread making abilities.

You know you're on an active warning, right? I suggest you stop making threads for a while.
This is not a pipe