Page 1 of 2
The weather sucks. It dropped over 30 degrees since yesterday, and I hate this shit. It's either hot to the point that I can get sun burned in about 30 minutes, or it's so cold that I have to wear 6 layers to stay warm outside.
Is the rest of the pit having messed up weather too?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
It got extremely hot randomly. I think it got over 100 at some point and it's barely June.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Nope, average temperatures over here

F > C
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
It's sunny with a light breeze, has been all week. I can hear birds tweeting outside my window right now. Enjoy your crappy weather, mofuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
Quote by BladeSlinger
It got extremely hot randomly. I think it got over 100 at some point and it's barely June.

Two days ago it got up to about 104 with the heat index, and yesterday it was up to 98. Today it's only supposed to be 60, and it doesn't even feel that warm.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Hot and muggy.

Errywhere.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by severed-metal
What kind of hellhole do you live in? Canada?

No, I live in Chicago.
Quote by L2112Lif
Well it pissed down with rain in England here today. Hope you guys are happy.

In good news though, the girl I was walking with (8/10) was wearing a white t-shirt.
Check out my fitness blog here
It's been sporadically pissing down with rain mixed with days of over 30'C heat and no clouds at all.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Two days ago it got up to about 104 with the heat index, and yesterday it was up to 98. Today it's only supposed to be 60, and it doesn't even feel that warm.

I have a feeling you don't have our humidity but I haven't been in that area. And it was over 100 with no heat index.

We never get that cold in the summer though.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
The last two days have been sunny and humid, and then last night it started pissing rain. I stepped outside at about 3AM for a cigarette and it was probably about 80, and then I woke up this morning and needed a jacket.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by BladeSlinger
I have a feeling you don't have our humidity but I haven't been in that area. And it was over 100 with no heat index.

We never get that cold in the summer though.

I'm not sure whether it's more humid here or in Oklahoma. I went there the summer before last and I recall it being quite humid, but I can't say which is worse.
Quote by L2112Lif
Just straight fucking hot and windy. All the time. It doesn't rain ever.

Which is why I try not to leave my house until 7, when it's in the 90s.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I'm not sure whether it's more humid here or in Oklahoma. I went there the summer before last and I recall it being quite humid, but I can't say which is worse.

I would take anything over heat and humidity. It sucks the life out of you.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I would take anything over heat and humidity. It sucks the life out of you.

It does! The only way to escape it is to hide in your house all day. Shade doesn't do shit because it's so humid so it's hell.
Quote by L2112Lif
reaally hot and humid; it cools down in the night/morning which is nice though. the worst was a couple weeks ago, it was really unpredictable and one day it would be really cold and the next way too hot then the next really rainy, etc...
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
It's been between 90-100 Fahrenheit here. But it's also humid as shit, so it often feels hotter than what the thermostat shows.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
been steadily 25-30* Celsius here. And look where I live... Effin' hot, I must mention.
Originally Posted by KamiKaze_fightr
as this was an obvious reference. i would like to say, there is a difference between a french woman yelling shit, and a woman yelling french shit, for some reason i picture that getting sigged xD lol
it's 74 F (23 C, 296 K) here. it's torturously hot.

two days ago it was in the low 50s. the weather has been jacked for a while, though.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jun 9, 2011,
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
It does! The only way to escape it is to hide in your house all day. Shade doesn't do shit because it's so humid so it's hell.

Exactly. When I'm farther west where it's dryer the shade makes such a huge difference.

EDIT: ^ ಠ_ಠ 70's is hot now?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by MakinLattes
it's 74 F (23 C, 296 K) here. it's torturously hot.

You better not be serious! 74 degrees is perfect. I don't know how anyone can find that to be too hot.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by BladeSlinger
Exactly. When I'm farther west where it's dryer the shade makes such a huge difference.

Yeah, when I was in Vegas it was nice. I could go jump in the pool, and then go sit in the shade and be fine. The only problem is that I seem to burn up faster there if I'm out in the sun.
Quote by L2112Lif
88°F and sunny, a little breeze though so its not too bad.These past summer nights are sucking though.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
You better not be serious! 74 degrees is perfect. I don't know how anyone can find that to be too hot.

I am dead serious. it is too hot for me. I'm used to temperatures of 45-55 year round.

it gets to the high 90s and low 100s in the summer here. it's wretched. I hate summer.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jun 9, 2011,
It's been so friggin hot here that several school districts were dismissed early. It's probably 95 degrees here in CT and humid as a goddamn jungle, and it's thundering outside
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Ok the sky is black, the wind is howling and lightning is flashing every two seconds. If i live, I'll report back in a bit
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Quote by MakinLattes
I am dead serious. it is too hot for me. I'm used to temperatures of 45-55 year round.

it gets to the high 90s and low 100s in the summer here. it's wretched. I hate summer.

If it's 70's around here it's great. Then we get into the 10's and 20's during winter and straight up to 100 in the summer.

And we have shitload of humidity so 90's feel like over 100.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by MakinLattes
do you live in hell?

Pretty much. Its nice being able to cook eggs when the stove's broke, though.
Every day for the last 2 weeks my street has been flooded and this is supposed to be the driest month of the year, and lightning everywhere
cat
Yeah, doesn't get any better in Michigan.

It never does...

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by MakinLattes

I'm used to dealing with the upper 90s now. Normally for me I sweat balls for the first 2-3 90+ days, and then after that I can deal with it.
Quote by L2112Lif
In Utah, the wheather is usually wierd. It snowed until the end of May and now it's ****ing hot. It's a bit more stable now.

But I've only left my house twice in the past week so I don't really know.
Right now it's 56F (13C) here.

It's been cold here where I live, quite nice actually and I need to wear my jacket still. I'm surprised that in June it's not in the 90's F (30's C) it's been in the 70's F (20's C) or lower.
STಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2