Holy cow....
Now are they going to ban gays from straight bars?
WTF is this
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by Article
Despite this, Sircuit bar's general manager said the two-storey club — which featured a maze, movie lounges, private rooms and a wash area — never had a problem with women trying to turn gay men straight.

wat.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
So uh...since when is this a gay problem? Pretty sure everyone has to deal with 'unwanted advances' in bars and clubs.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
So uh...since when is this a gay problem? Pretty sure everyone has to deal with 'unwanted advances' in bars and clubs.

And i think i make half of them... and im sraight

Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by Zeppelin71
So that's where all the sleazy women have been. Saddle up.

+1
Just 'cause you're gay doesn't mean you can't be a bigot.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Can normal bars ban flamboyant gay men without getting in trouble?
Silly. Most gay clubs have no issues with straight people or women going in.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
"This is to ensure that gay men are not subject to attempts to change their sexuality, which reduce their comfort in the venue, which includes being fully accepted for who they are," VCAT said.

What a load of utter bologna. If they're so unsure of their sexuality, then maybe they shouldn't be gay.

Should we ban gay men from straight bars?

Oh right, unless he's wearing rainbow short shorts, a mesh shirt and a moustache we can't tell the difference most of the time. Like, why bother discriminating at all? What on Earth is that going to prove.

I"m not exactly sure why, but I find this utterly hilarious.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
This seems to be less "get rid of women" and more "stop ignorant ladies who think they can make gay guys strait". Imagine how awkward it would be if a gay man started flirting with you, not because he thought you were gay, but because he thought he could change you. Weird, right? That seems to be what's going on, only in a different context.

I'm not sure I know enough to take a stance here, but it at least seems like a reasonable motive to me.
Quote by Jfischl
This seems to be less "get rid of women" and more "stop ignorant ladies who think they can make gay guys strait". Imagine how awkward it would be if a gay man started flirting with you, not because he thought you were gay, but because he thought he could change you. Weird, right? That seems to be what's going on, only in a different context.

I'm not sure I know enough to take a stance here, but it at least seems like a reasonable motive to me.

Ive actually had a couple advances from gay men in the past month, I tell them that I am straight, and not interested but flattered and they still persist. It is very awkward.