Page 1 of 2
So i got this little 10W amp from a friend, she told my it doesnt work anymore but i still took it to see if there was anything to learn from tearing it apart. After taking it apart and looking at it for a couple of hours i was ready to throw it out. then i started thinking...what else could i do with this.

Then i thought that it would make a perfect place to stash stuff that i would rather the parents or girlfriends not to find. I took the speaker out and i plan on lining the inside with padding, come up with some sneaky way to open and close it and then just leaving sitting next to the rest of my guitar stuff in my room.

So pit, what are some of your guys sneaky/crafty/odd hiding places?

tl;dr: Im using an old amp as a good hiding spot for my stuff to hide, what do you use for hiding.
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
I don't have anything to hide.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
My local record shop has clocks, soda cans, WD-40 bottles, mayonnaise jars, and a bunch of other crap that are all stash cans.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
take a book you'll never read and an exacto knife. Hollow out the center. Classic.
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
Many smoke shops offer similar items as ryan_nandon mentioned. I just keep stuff in my backpack, nobody ever check my backpack.
last.fm[/url}
Does anybody have the classic stash spot under a loose floor board? I have yet to meet someone that has discovered a floor board they could pull up often to stash into
I have carpet in my room... I keep all my stuff in an old guitar case that sits in my closet, and other stuff in an mp3 player box which sits on my desk under a bunch of stuff but is really awkward to open
Quote by HowToFly
Does anybody have the classic stash spot under a loose floor board? I have yet to meet someone that has discovered a floor board they could pull up often to stash into

I've never seen this but I had a friend who lived in the top floor of his dorm in college and the ceiling was a panel ceiling and he'd stash... stuff up in the ceiling.
Gear:
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
when i make high dollar sales, I take an empty box of marlboro red 100s, pack the bottom with the materials, then fill the pack with red 72s.

lol 500usd pack of ciggs.
"When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die"
I used unused Boss stompboxes. take the battery out. people who don't play don't even know how to open them most of the time.
Quote by kolonelkadat
when i make high dollar sales, I take an empty box of marlboro red 100s, pack the bottom with the materials, then fill the pack with red 72s.

lol 500usd pack of ciggs.

PM me, I want what you have.
last.fm[/url}
I have a plastic 1-up mushroom candy dispenser I keep weed in. I also have an old cigar box from the 70's I use as a stash box.
A callous exterior isn't an uncommon way of protecting ideals; it hides the idealists from the derision of fools and cowards. But it also immobilizes them, so that, in trying to preserve their ideals, they risk losing them.
Wah pedals, take off the bottom, perfect hiding spot.
you're a stone fox
Quote by HowToFly

I did last summer in the room i lived in! It was pretty cool. Didn't really need it though just used it because it was there....
the electronics cavity in my guitar
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by AtTheGates\m/
I did last summer in the room i lived in! It was pretty cool. Didn't really need it though just used it because it was there....

Well congrats, you are the first person for me to talk to that has been able to experience the novelty of using a floorboard hiding spot
I'm reporting all of you to the cyber police and the state police, I back traced your accounts and know where you are sitting, your stash spots will never be the same.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
If you gotta hide stuff, hide it behind something. E. i., large, heavy bookcase. Moving it is such a pain that no one even bothers.
Quote by I am wet
I'm reporting all of you to the cyber police and the state police, I back traced your accounts and know where you are sitting, your stash spots will never be the same.

Too bad i dont have anything to stash right now
hollowed cd cases are good spots to hide g's
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
Quote by I am wet

No you wont, im a professional hacker and im fluent in javascript, objective C, and klingon. i'll hack the shit out of you and you can't do anything about it!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I love how everyone in here is trying to be so secretive about what they're talking about. -.-

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Box spring, yo.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by fearofthemark
No you wont, im a professional hacker and im fluent in javascript, objective C, and klingon. i'll hack the shit out of you and you can't do anything about it!

"Matter doesn't exist"
you're a stone fox
ITT: Weed.

I have 2 inconspicuous cardboard boxes that computer stuff came in. That's where I stash stuff (read: not weed, srsly).
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
i just keep my stash in an old cigar box my uncle gave me and i put that in a drawer.

hooray for having your own apartment.
Go Veg.
Quote by Alpha_Wolf
I love how everyone in here is trying to be so secretive about what they're talking about. -.-

Actually, I'm really not talking about what everyone seems to be trying to be secretive about talking about.

I was legitimately talking about things like money and pictures of naked women. I have no real use for weed or anything else. Been there, done that, wasn't my thing
Gear:
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Quote by im not mental
i just keep my stash in an old cigar box my uncle gave me and i put that in a drawer.

hooray for having your own apartment.

i think its more about hiding shit from cops and thieves, than parents.

Like my buddy. he got robbed the other day. Thieves took like 2 grand worth of nug. He had his stashed all over in little hidey holes, but the problem was he was so proud of how clever his hiding spots were, he would always show them off.
"When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die"
Quote by Alpha_Wolf

Not me.. I smoke weed and I'm proud of it.
A callous exterior isn't an uncommon way of protecting ideals; it hides the idealists from the derision of fools and cowards. But it also immobilizes them, so that, in trying to preserve their ideals, they risk losing them.
Quote by Alpha_Wolf

I approve of your avatar.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
The back compartment of the ps2 that opens but has practically has no uses has always been a personal favourite.
IT'S BEEN
Places I have stashed money:

Taped to the bottom of drawers.
Stuffed inside a large bottle of fish oil pills.
Two non-functioning Boss pedals.
A water proof container inside the overflow container of a sump pump.
Ceiling panels

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Das_Skittles
Places I have stashed money:

Taped to the bottom of drawers.

that's a good one. i stashed some in an old glasses case. then i forgot it was there, and was pleasantly surprised to find it months later.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by Colgate Total
I put my drugs on my bedside table.

I put them on my face.

but yeah my room is such a mess that I don't need special hiding places, I just throw stuff on a shelf and it disappears in an hour

For super secret stuff, I have this foil balloon next to my bed that I put stuff in and when I need to open it again I just unstaple it. it's actually kinda funny because the balloon has a bunch of pills on it
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jun 10, 2011,
Page 1 of 2