Tracy Morgan allegedly spouts homophobic tirade at Nashville performance

Page 1 of 6
Is this why you're feeling down?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
jesus christ, he is a comedian doing stand up. boo-fucking-hoo.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Wow...

My sister would be crushed if these allegations were shown to be true...

Or she wouldn't give a shit.

But still, it's a pretty stupid thing to do, go in public and go "FAGSRDUMBLOLOLOL!"
Quote by whatadrag
He's A ****ing Comedian

Sir, let me tell you:

Going on a homophobic tirade =/= saying a few gay jokes in moderately good taste.
I think it's time for a good ol' fashioned fag drag.

Quote by whatadrag
He's A ****ing Comedian

Protip - read the article; that way you can screen any idiotic comments before making them!

Quote by article
allegations that well-known comedian Tracy Morgan departed from his usual stand-up routine to unleash an anti-gay tirade during his June 3 performance at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Is it possible that he is doing some Kaufmanesque anti-humor trolling? It's a long shot, but stirring up the pot for a laugh is quite popular these days.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
Is it possible that he is doing some Kaufmanesque anti-humor trolling? It's a long shot, but stirring up the pot for a laugh is quite popular these days.

I don't know.
Reminds me of the recent subplot of 30 Rock where his self-caricature character tries to kill the respect he earned from winning an Oscar in a serious film, but just keeps getting more accidentally.

Anyway, are there any other sources? Because I don't exactly trust sites that repeatedly reference themselves. Or takes as strong rhetoric as the article did at some points, even if I did agree at some points.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0

It's a pity he's usually funny.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
So much bad news from this state the past few weeks and months.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
It doesn't take a genius to realize that Tracy is weird as shit and says a lot of bizzare stuff. I would in no way be surprised if he was kidding in some weird way.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
It doesn't take a genius to realize that Tracy is weird as shit and says a lot of bizzare stuff. I would in no way be surprised if he was kidding in some weird way.

This. He's weird as hell.

Oh, and

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by necrosis1193
Reminds me of the recent subplot of 30 Rock where his self-caricature character tries to kill the respect he earned from winning an Oscar in a serious film, but just keeps getting more accidentally.

Anyway, are there any other sources? Because I don't exactly trust sites that repeatedly reference themselves. Or takes as strong rhetoric as the article did at some points, even if I did agree at some points.

There are other sources, but not anything you'd call super-duper reliable (although the US media in general isn't what one would call "reliable" in the first place).
Quote by Holy Katana
There are other sources, but not anything you'd call super-duper reliable (although the US media in general isn't what one would call "reliable" in the first place).

Media was never reliable in the first place, not since the early 1900's, when propaganda didn't exist.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Media was never reliable in the first place, not since the early 1900's, when propaganda didn't exist.

>never reliable in the first place
>not since the early 1900s

Pick one.

And propaganda's been around much longer than that. Much longer.
Quote by ethan_hanus
*notsureifsrs.jpg*
Quote by Dreadnought
I have batted an eyelash, and I have moved on

Your eyelash is probably coated in Revlon, sissy. CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS.
Quote by severed-metal
Your eyelash is probably coated in Revlon, sissy. CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS.

This is no ones problem
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Holy Katana
http://www.truthwinsout.org/news/2011/06/16926/

It's just an allegation, but it's still disgusting.

Thoughts?

Why do you care? Why is it disgusting? Do any of us really care? Should any of us really care?

No one REALLY cares. It doesn't REALLY matter. It's not THAT disgusting. Anyone that says a racial/sexual/etc slur, especially a celebrity, doesnt really care what you think. I say as many per day as I see fit. I find them funny. Slurs are funny. That's why everyone laughs at them in private. Only in public do people "care" and that is usually just so they don't look bad in front of others. We don't have to actually believe the slur to find it funny. It's the 21st century. Only white people "care" about whether there is racism or not. Everyone else got over it already
Quote by vjferrara
Why do you care? Why is it disgusting? Do any of us really care? Should any of us really care?

No one REALLY cares. It doesn't REALLY matter. It's not THAT disgusting. Anyone that says a racial/sexual/etc slur, especially a celebrity, doesnt really care what you think. I say as many per day as I see fit. I find them funny. Slurs are funny. That's why everyone laughs at them in private. Only in public do people "care" and that is usually just so they don't look bad in front of others. We don't have to actually believe the slur to find it funny. It's the 21st century. Only white people "care" about whether there is racism or not. Everyone else got over it already

Quote by vjferrara

Quote by vjferrara

You're probably a troll, but I'll address your arguments anyways.

1. He's a bisexual.

2. Someone promoting hate and looking down on someone for being different is disgusting.

3. Yes, I really care.

4. Weither or not the person who says this shit cares are not doesn't matter one bit.

5. People who do that are called hypocrites.

6. A joke =/= Anti Homosexual hate speech.

I can laugh at gay or stereotypical jokes. Going off on a rant on why you think gay people are inferior is not a joke.
Quote by vjferrara

Pretty much this.

People gotta learn that words are words and that some mo****as are crazy.

EDIT:

^ Of course its disgusting. Bigots and homophobes are indeed disgusting, and Tracy went too far in his little tirade. Point being its going to happen, and its better to ignore these kinds of people. They're on the outs anyway.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance