Hey guys I'm looking for a new amp now. I already have two in mind a leading towards one but I was just seeing if there were any better alternatives you guys had in mind. My budget is about $500-$600 USD. The styles I mainly play are Blues (SRV, Hendrix, etc.), Jazz (Joe Pass, Wes Montgomery), and some Hard Rock (White Stripes, RHCP, etc.).

Vox Night Train

My friend owns this amp and it sounds pretty good, but he actually suggested the Vox AC15c1 over it.

Vox AC15c1

Now those were the two amps I'm considering and I'm leaning towards the AC15. Any thoughts, opinions, or suggestions would be appreciated!
AC15. Heard not so great things about the NightTrain.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
I would look at a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, blues deluxe, or any other amp in that series. A simple speaker swap can make them sound fantastic!. A Jensen Neo works really well with them, and they are lighter too so your back doesn't break from carry your amp!
Guitars:
Gibson SG Standard with Bigsby
Gibson Custom ES-137
Gibson Custom 54' Les Paul VOS Goldtop
Gretsch G6129T Silver Jet
1968 Harmony Rocket H75

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (modded)
1970 Fender Twin Reverb (blackfaced)

Ya the only thing I was really worried about the AC15 is if it would be loud enough for jams with drummers and some small gigs?
I've used an AC15 at a small venue and it was fine. To be fair, it had to be cranked.

Maybe a used AC30?

Can't say enough good things about them
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by Mr. Chill
Ya the only thing I was really worried about the AC15 is if it would be loud enough for jams with drummers and some small gigs?

be more worried about it being completely wrong for what you play.

the bulk of the artists you list use fenders. hendrix recorded with everything, fenders among others.

my buddy gigs with a blues jr, only upgrade is the weber speaker. it sounds great. i think its great for small gigs and jamming with a drummer. cleans won't be pristine but that's the point.
So what fender in that price range would you suggest? I'm going to GC soon so I'll play many amps.