I'm just curious, because i just got back from a wedding where a guy even wear a weird . He might think he's cool in that shirt. Anyway, I hate it. I mean I enjoy playing guitar, but I'd never wear a guitar shirt in everday life, esp at wedding. How do u think about it? Would u wear guitar t-shirt/shirt in everday life/ wedding?
Not something like that, no.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Oh god no. That shirt could make anyone look like they're having a midlife crisis.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
hmm... they are getting smarter....

Reported
It's NEVER Lupus
My Gear:
2010 Fender Highway One strat
2010 Epi Les Paul Standard
2005 Squier p bass
2007 Yamaha F310
2011 Epiphone Korina Firebird
2013 Hudson Telecaster
Kustom Quad 200 (4x12)
Fender frontman 212r
most of the shirts I own are a solid color t-shirt usually darker blues, reds/ornages and greys. the ones I don't are work related.
no sir away a papaya war is on
I wear band t-shirts in everyday life (not guitar ones), but to a wedding? Nah, that's just kinda stupid if you ask me.
Amon Amarth to Frank Zappa
and everything in between.

The A-Z's of music.
No. All my friends know I love guitars, I don't need to advertise it any more. Though I do wear a pick necklace fro time to time.
I would. That dude sounds like a badass who refused to conform and showed up at the wedding anyways. Basically like the James Dean of the Wedding brah.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
This is a bot, there's one like this on another forum I go on. Every time it posts it drops links to some crappy product into what sounds like a semi-legitimate discussion.
i assumed it was a bot, an idiot, or a person with no grasp of the english language whatsoever. thanks for clearing that up aquatic yet devouring friend of the tropical rivers.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
The bot is getting all of these answers from the Pit, and still no one is gonna buy that shitty shirt.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I would.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton