Hey, guys, what's going on?

I'm new to playing guitar and even newer to the effects side. Does anybody know of a pedal that can change your tuning for you?

What I mean is: your guitar is in standard tuning, a lead goes into a box (say the box is set for open D tuning), another lead comes out of that and into your amp and out the amp the sound is open D tuning. Does anyone know of anything like this?

I love playing Goo Goo Dolls songs (Iris for example: BDDDDd), but I can be stuffed changing the tuning ever time I want to play a new song.

Thanks for any help!!!

Cheers Matt.
Nope. Closest you can really get is to buy something like a Line 6 Variax, or at least the electronics of one. There are pedals (the Morpheus Droptune comes to mind) that do a good enough polyphonic pitch shift to simulate downtuning the guitar, but alternate tunings? You'd have to have a separate output for each string.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
only lots of guitars or individual string out puts to droptune pedals
It's NEVER Lupus
My Gear:
2010 Fender Highway One strat
2010 Epi Les Paul Standard
2005 Squier p bass
2007 Yamaha F310
2011 Epiphone Korina Firebird
2013 Hudson Telecaster
Kustom Quad 200 (4x12)
Fender frontman 212r