Page 1 of 3
ill be 30, ill like to own a house and hopefully be settled with a girl.
work going well and maybe looking at having kids.

also working as an engineer and hopefully owning my own firm at that point

where would you like to be?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Not in prison.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Where I'd like to be, meaning let the full optimist take over?

Somewhere in Europe, in a decent hotel after a show, with a girl I just got engaged to before the tour and had her come with for.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I'll be 34, own a home or condo, have no kids, no husband and have a great career as a vet assistant.
STಠ_ಠ
I will be 25. I'd like to move abroad, at leat for a while (stupid idea; I have no legitimate reasons for leaving), or at least leave Salt Lake City. I hope to live in a simple apartment or condo (I don't need a house for just myself). I hope to still be by myself, maybe with a girl, but I don't want kids and I am in no hurry to get married.

I'm not sure about my career. Honestly, I have generic musician aspirations, but I'm trying to look past it. I'm not really good at anything though.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jun 10, 2011,
on stage, ripping a solo for thousands of screaming fans.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I'll be 30, a few years out of law school and climbing the ladder at either Cravath or Skadden.
In 10 years I hope to be almost finished with a medical residency at a hospital. I'm starting undergrad bio/pre-med this fall.

Edit: I'm really worried about getting into Med school though.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Last edited by funkbass369 at Jun 10, 2011,
In an apartment, where my only company is my computer. <3

I'd like to say house, but I don't think I'd get a house when I'm still a relatively new game designer.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
I'll be 37, and alive and healthy to continue my training is enough for me.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Hopefully having a stable career in law after finishing my degree, having a nice car, and a decent house. I'll be 29 or so in 10 years.
Thirty and dead or dying. There are no studies of the long term effects of the medications I have to take, but they've been linked to cardiac problems and permanent neurological impairment. YAY!

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Das_Skittles
Thirty and dead or dying. There are no studies of the long term effects of the medications I have to take, but they've been linked to cardiac problems and permanent neurological impairment. YAY!

oh, you pessimist. you might get superpowers, you never know.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
oh, you pessimist. you might get superpowers, you never know.

The migraines must be nascent telepathy

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
26. Working for film studio hopefully. Probably in the NY area although i would like to chill somewhere in the north-western area of the US. Most likely already with someone, probably engaged even. No kids yet.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I'll be 28 in ten years. Hopefully I'll be married, and start to have kids around that time. I'm hoping that I'll be composing music for video game soundtracks, too.

...yeah...that's where I'll be...
I'll be thirty one...

Realistically: Married, probably no kids, somewhat happy...

Optimistically: Married, at least a son, and living in a drier climate than Alabama...

The way I feel now makes me think I'll be dead or facing the last half-decade of my life in loneliness...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Singing on the Met stage, or in Australia, or Europe. Preferably living and singing in Italy.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
I'll be 30 at that point. Living in Tokyo, playing bass for some sort of crazy Japanese electro/metal/ska fusion band.

Seriously. I hate my choice of unattainable life goals. ):
I'll be 28, hopefully have a babe at my side, living somewhere nice. I'm a History major, but I don't know what the **** I want my occupation to be. It'd be awesome to have a talk show, or a radio show. I've been told I have a good speaking voice. I don't know.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'll be 26 and optimistically thinking, maybe at a low level programming position for a game development company, living in an apartment, and hopefully being with a girl.
Quote by Just_a_picker
I'll be thirty one...

Realistically: Married, probably no kids, somewhat happy...

Optimistically: Married, at least a son, and living in a drier climate than Alabama...

The way I feel now makes me think I'll be dead or facing the last half-decade of my life in loneliness...

This is my only goal in life.
Quote by djentman
This is my only goal in life.

It just sucks the life out of people... 110 degrees with humidity such that you don't know if you're breathing or drowning... Your shirt's wet, but you don't know if it's sweat or just the moisture in the air...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Twist of fate
I'm probably going to be dead. Which works for me because who wants to live to be 90 anyway? You become a triple threat. You could have a stroke, heart attack, and shit your pants all at the same time.

That's the spirit!
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Brewing my own beer, possibly procreating with a dece bitty, working a little here or there in whatever is easy/salaried and tinkering with old motorbikes in a shed in my backyard.

That or wandering aimlessly in South East Asia on my Honda Super Cub.
Ideally, at 33, I'd have my own house, I'd have a job with a lead title doing user interface design work (or so) that pays well, and I'd be in a relationship (married, engaged, dating, whatever) with someone who is smokin' hot-- mind and body.
hmm..

Realistically i'll probably end up(even though im an anarchist) joining the military(fight for the people not the government hey?).

Optimistically I'll have gotten a degree from SAE recording and gotten a job as a studio engineer somewhere either in perth australia or seattle washington, oh yeah- and with a stunnin babe by my side

Pessimistically I will end up in some flat with some mates drinking 24/7 and doing more drugs than johnny thunders, hmm... not all that bad when i really think about it
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Wait, so not only did I NOT get drunk, I also got PREGNANT and didn't even get any homosex out of it. Worst night ever.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
My girlfriend's doing a double degree in law. I think dick jokes are funny.
I really try not to think about anything past a week, quite honestly. 10 years? God I'll almost be 30.

But, I'll probably be doing exactly what I do right now. Play around programming things, modding some games...Play some random music, record random music, scrap said music...Scream a little, sing a little, decide my voice is uncertain...Draw some shit, like it for a bit, then decide it isn't snap and throw it out...Hopefully by this point, I'll have enough knowledge to do the same - with some real cout - to anime and some original games

If the world economy - or the world, for that matter - does not abruptly end before this mysterious 10 years arrives, I'd like to think I'll have a decent cash flow doing some the of above work, and a girl by then. We'll see.

@Alabama, ditto. I live in Ohio, but it's really, really similar weather. (A bit more erratic though) The entire East Coast just needs to be scrapped.
I'll be 28. By that time, hopefully married, but I'm not too sure about kids.
I hope to have a job in R&D for nanomedicine or I guess just anything that would apply to my major (nanoengineering).
Quote by Mrs. O
i can't kill anyone, so i play music
I'll be 26, and I'd hope to be on my way to getting an M.D. Preferably in Scotland, but that's just being unrealistic.
I'll be 29. I would -- if things go right -- end up working excessive amount of hours as a game programmer to meet the publisher's batshit insane deadline.
Page 1 of 3