so i have an ipod classic and the headphone jack has snapped off in the input and i have no idea how i can get it back out again, its stuck in there now.
Anybody ever had this problem and know how to fix it or if not any random ideas how to get it out i can try
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
That happened to my amp. I think you are gonna need to disassemble it.

Lucky, a pick can do that easily.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Would a screwdriver with a magnetised end do the job? Not sure how that would go with your Ipod hardware either though.
well the guitar pick i have in my posession is too thick, i'll try when i get home. The other answers hmmm i think not
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
my dad suggested the superglue thing, i'll have to be careful but i may try it. i think the magnet my damage the hardware
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Put a dab of glue on the end of a match stick end or something, then attach that to the jack. Don't bother trying to be really steady with putting the smallest amount of glue on the jack or anything.
don't go balls deep next time brah.

it's dangerous for the shaft and the entry point. remember that.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Quote by abhorsen12
Put a dab of glue on the end of a match stick end or something, then attach that to the jack. Don't bother trying to be really steady with putting the smallest amount of glue on the jack or anything.

I cant say NO!!!! enough to this. You will end up with the case stuck together with a matchstick and a jack in the hole.

Google how to open it up before at least, you will find it relativity simple and be able to see how east your problem will be to fix from thereon.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by slight☼return
don't go balls deep next time brah.

it's dangerous for the shaft and the entry point. remember that.

Oh shi-
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
suck it out
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Use your dick
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.