Page 1 of 4
For me it's plane crash because it would be a few minutes of the scariest most adrenaline filled moments of your life followed by most likely instant painless death

edit - damn spelling mistakes

Why can't we edit the thread title? That would be good
Last edited by mizxou at Jun 10, 2011,
parachute that doesn't open
all the adrenaline, none of the dread
just a surprise...
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

oh shit I change my mind and choose parachute too, that's wicked
getting struck by a meteor. I mean seriously, what are the odds of that? little tiny meteorites fall to earth every so often, why not get struck in the skull by one? 500 hit earth a year. I wanna be the guy in the wrong place at the wrong time. most epic way to die ever.
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
Adrenaline is totally the wrong word. Or at least in the context you use it.

You're about to die and you know it. You'll be thinking 'shit' first and foremost and probably about your family (especially if you're on a plane with them).

You have time to think before death.

If you thought about it a bit more maturely, they are probably some the worst ways to die
Quote by JTBach
getting struck by a meteor. I mean seriously, what are the odds of that? little tiny meteorites fall to earth every so often, why not get struck in the skull by one? 500 hit earth a year. I wanna be the guy in the wrong place at the wrong time. most epic way to die ever.

Similarly, i would prefer being hit by lightning, if anything. Oh course, hopefully when i'm old and experienced.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by Vendetta V
erm not waking up??? no pain, royal death

also may be getting locked in a giant microwave with your car, the microwave is actually off but you're locked and your car is running filling the air with that gas... >_>

That would be nice and painless but it doesn't really make sense because you could turn off the car or break a window

edit - wait, what's a giant microwave?
Quote by mizxou
That would be nice and painless but it doesn't really make sense because you could turn off the car or break a window

edit - wait, what's a giant microwave?

you didn't even edit that post idiot

I'd want hostel 1 and 2 to be re-enacted on me and maybe a lil human scorpion to spice it up.
actually I edited it so quickly that it wasn't a regular edit brucie

are you masturbating?
By banging 7 grams rocks and finishing them.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Last edited by MonsterOfRock at Jun 10, 2011,
High on cocaine + shooting mother****ers = Valhalla
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Honestly, as completely sadistic and scary as it may be, drowning after something goes horribly wrong.

Like being on a boat that is sinking. Or scuba diving when something goes wrong. It would be extremely scary and extremely painful. But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.
10^40 volts. the Human body has a resistance of 500 Ohms under large current.

I think 20000000000000000000000000000000000000 amps would probably fry anyone?

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
I'd also like to chime in that dying of old age is probably the WORST way to go.
getting old sucks
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by axethrower13
Honestly, as completely sadistic and scary as it may be, drowning after something goes horribly wrong.

Like being on a boat that is sinking. Or scuba diving when something goes wrong. It would be extremely scary and extremely painful. But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

whoa you've got balls man, drowning is like the scariest/worst possible death
Quote by OldiebutNewbie
I'd also like to chime in that dying of old age is probably the WORST way to go.
getting old sucks

agreed.

I hopt the last word that goes through my brain is something along the lines of "SHIT!" or "MOTHER****ER!!!"
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Miniskirt
Or being stabbed in the heart.

elliott smith style
If I had to die and I got to choose how...

I would just go up into the mountains with lots of LSD... and you know... fall off.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
So I see the letter I is so very close to the letter O on le keyboard.

*troll.jpg*
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Rolled up in a carpet and then thrown off a bridge.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Miniskirt
In your sleep.

Or being stabbed in the heart.

How would being stabbed in the heart be a good way to die? Sounds like one of the worst.
Last edited by Greenie_777 at Jun 10, 2011,
I would want to die by the sword. For honor and glory of the homecountry.
Gear:
Marshall haze40
Yamaha GA15
Line 6 pod GX
Ibanez PGM301
Yamaha self customized EG012
Jackson KVX10
Boss DS1
GE 7
BD2
CS3
Vox satchurator
Home made TS808
Belcat delay
Quote by TheSPillow
If I had to die and I got to choose how...

I would just go up into the mountains with lots of LSD... and you know... fall off.

ok this is ****in wicked, you sir are a genius
Quote by mizxou
whoa you've got balls man, drowning is like the scariest/worst possible death

Meh, I don't understand why people want it to be quick and easy. It's arguably the biggest thing that will ever happen to you, why not take it for all its worth? I want to panic and freak the **** out. I want to know that "this is the end. this is it." Even though I would be shitting bricks the size of small boats, it would almost be relieving in a way.
Doesn't matter, as long as I die in the name of god.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Get shot in the head. In most cases it's instant death before you know what's happened. It works surprisingly well: you go out in style and you become a martyr.
Quote by axethrower13
Meh, I don't understand why people want it to be quick and easy. It's arguably the biggest thing that will ever happen to you, why not take it for all its worth? I want to panic and freak the **** out. I want to know that "this is the end. this is it." Even though I would be shitting bricks the size of small boats, it would almost be relieving in a way.

Drowning hurts at first but then your brain lets the pain go and you fall into a half unconscious state where your body gives up, you open your mouth and welcome the icy water into your lungs.

ps: and the last thing you will hear is yourself going: IMPH! IMPH IMPH!
Last edited by Grimriffer at Jun 10, 2011,
Old age is an awful way to die.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Page 1 of 4