Poll: Who's your favorite host?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who's your favorite host?
Jay Leno
5 5%
David Letterman
9 9%
Craig Ferguson
24 25%
Conan O'Brien
51 53%
Jimmy Fallon
7 7%
Voters: 96.
Page 1 of 2
Personally, I'm a fan of Craig Ferguson. I feel like he's the most genuine and I'm pretty certain all hes bits are on the spot. I don't think he has cue cards or a prompter or any of that nonsense. David Letterman would be a close second though.

Also, he's got Morgan Freeman on his show multiple times, like tonight. Absolutely brilliant banter....Clicky

So pit, who's your favorite and why?

BTW I don't include Stephen Colbert or John Stewart b/c they're in a league of their own.
Last edited by axethrower13 at Jun 10, 2011,
letterman and conan..but i rarely watch either anymore..bad memories.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Quote by sam b
I have only heard of one of them

I do suppose this is an America themed thread, sorry chap.

...that is what you guys say, right? or should I have said mate?

Sorry, mate.
Quote by axethrower13

Sorry, mate.

Neither, thanks
Quote by axethrower13

Sorry, mate.

You say guv'na to someone you don't know.
Ferguson is definitely number one, love the whole show. Leno is second for me but mostly because of his monologues, other than that the show is pretty mundane. Can't stand the other three for some reason...
Gear:
Epiphone Explorer (Lucy)
Jay Turser Les Paul
1986 B.C. Rich Mockingbird N.J. Series w/Kahler Flyer Trem
Squier Strat
Washburn Lyon Acoustic
Charvel Bass
Fender Frontman 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
You call the aussies mate
Anywho I watch Conan, I don't have much options but it would still be Conan anyway.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by UntilISleep
When Freeman and Ferguson break into Stop in the name of love...

My favorite is around 3:45 when Craig asks Morgan if he worries about dying, to which Morgan replies, "Nah, I don't worry about it." very nonchalantly. And Craig goes, "Okay." Like Morgan Freeman doesn't have to worry about dying ever. Absolutely hilarious.
Quote by axethrower13
My favorite is around 3:45 when Craig asks Morgan if he worries about dying, to which Morgan replies, "Nah, I don't worry about it." very nonchalantly. And Craig goes, "Okay." Like Morgan Freeman doesn't have to worry about dying ever. Absolutely hilarious.

God that whole segment is golden

"We're all out of time"
"noooo give me a while longer!"
"Okay."

I'm gonna have to go with Craig Furgeson. Conan just really isn't funny to me, Leno is just a douche, I dont watch Fallon enough to like him, but he is pretty great at times, and then Letterman is my second choice because he can be pretty good at times, but i just don't really enjoy him as much.
Ferguson is mad funny yo.
Quote by whitenihilist
Asada is schooling Playmadness.

Quote by Victory2134
Asada confirmed for coolest guy in here.
Conan has a masturbating bear on his show obvious winner

Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
The only good talk show hosts are Andrew Denton and Parkinson.

Oh, and Graham Norton.

All others are trash.
my favourite late night show is my girlfriend giving me a lapdance...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Letterman, partly because he's the only one of those above that I've seen and mostly because of the way he ****s around with that chicks toys every year before christmas.

And generally because its clear that he doesn't give a **** and I like that lol
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Conan has a masturbating bear on his show obvious weiner

Fix'd.
The only choice.

May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Craigy Ferg. Love his show. Conan would be second favourite. And then the rest. Leno's boring, haven't watched much of Fallon, and Letterman looks like he's only there to get his cheque.
It's gonna be a blue day
Not a fan of American chat shows.

Graham Norton and Jonathon Ross would be my choices
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
We only get Conan and Letterman in Israel, and Conan is far more entertaining than Letterman..so yeah. But after seeing that clip I wish we had Ferguson on here lol..I only remember him from that Drew Carrey show they still re-run here every now and then
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Conan is my favorite. He is full of energy, self-depreciating humor, Andy, and a very colorful set that I don't mind looking at for more than 45 minutes.
Last edited by sticksause at Jun 10, 2011,
Craigy Ferg
Jimmy Fallon
Conan O'Brien

the rest suck

Late Night was Conan's best show. Tonight show was meh, and his current show is pretty hilarious and 10x better than the Tonight Show, but his old Late Night show is still 10x better than that.

I hated Jimmy Fallon in the beginning because his show did suck. Sometimes it still does, but you can tell that he's genuinely a nice guy. He does tributes like a mother, has The Roots as a house band, and some of the shit he does is hilarious. It's like watching a Late Night version of SNL. It definitely seems like the show that would be the most fun to be on.

Craig Ferguson is completely original. Balls. <3
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
For three years ive been watching Craig.
Not going to stop now!
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Conan by far. He's the most naturally funny out of any of them.

I don't get the Mr. Wick love. He's not that funny. I'd rather watch Jimmy Fallon than him, cuz at least Fallon is likable.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I used to love Conan on the Tonight Show, but since his new show, it's been kinda boring. I voted Fallon because he's always got something funny going on. Craig is great, especially last night. I like Letterman but Paul talks too much and Dave himself is a bit condescending at times. Leno... well the only time I liked him was when I was a kid who was too excited to see Conan after Jay to pay any attention.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Page 1 of 2