I don't know much about midi controllers, wondering if i could be running a Mark IV combo and Peavey JSX in stereo, essentially switching channels on both at the same time... as in, both cleans channels activated at the same time, both crunch channels, both lead channels.. or potentially some mix and match.
PRS CE22
PRS SE Santana
Fender Spalted Maple Tele
Squier Affinity Tele w.mods
Mesa Boogie Mark IV Combo + 212 Recto Cab
Homemade Ash Bass
BBE Two Timer
DUNLOP Wah
BOSS GE-7
KORG Pitchblack
MXR Dyna Comp

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Without knowing much about either of those two amps, as long as they both have midi inputs, and you can assign MIDI channels to them I don't see a problem. Say you have a midi footcontroller to a MIDI through box, and then have outputs from the through box going to both amps, and have both amps set on say MISI channel 1, I think you could set it up so that when you hit the switch a value is passed down MIDI channel one, and you would need to set both amps to change their independant channels when they get this value.

I'm pretty new to MIDI but if the amps have MIDI capabilies I'm sure this is possible

EDIT: Just noticed you wanted a mix and match option - in that case both amps would need to be set up as differnt MIDI channels.
i'm unsure about this.. the mark iv runs on an xlr type footswitch, the peavey on a little 7 pin or 9 pin... so i'm doubting midi capabilities. think i could get any other kind of switch to pull this off?
PRS CE22
PRS SE Santana
Fender Spalted Maple Tele
Squier Affinity Tele w.mods
Mesa Boogie Mark IV Combo + 212 Recto Cab
Homemade Ash Bass
BBE Two Timer
DUNLOP Wah
BOSS GE-7
KORG Pitchblack
MXR Dyna Comp

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Its possible, you just need to buy an RJM Amp Gizmo (not the Mini, it can only control 1 amp)
You'd need a custom cable for the JSX, but you can use standard 1/4" cables for the Mark IV because it has 1/4" external switching jacks.

http://www.rjmmusic.com/ampgizmo.php
Quote by littlephil
Its possible, you just need to buy an RJM Amp Gizmo (not the Mini, it can only control 1 amp)
You'd need a custom cable for the JSX, but you can use standard 1/4" cables for the Mark IV because it has 1/4" external switching jacks.

http://www.rjmmusic.com/ampgizmo.php

Or an RG-16 if you want to run effects too.
Get a MIDI controller or MIDI FX unit that has relay outputs that simulate footswitches. You define the switch states in each patch so when you select that patch it switches the amps to the appropriate channels.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
^The only problem with that is the JSX doesn't use 1/4" jacks for switching, so a custom cable would have to be made. Plus you'd need a fair few relays to switch channels on 2 3 channel amps, I don't know any MIDI controllers or FX units that have 6 relays (although it could be possible with 4, couldn't it?)