Poll: What radio do you prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: What radio do you prefer?
Slacker
4 12%
Pandora
16 47%
Other
14 41%
Voters: 34.
I have used both for an extended period of time. I prefer Slacker over Pandora. .Mainly because it looks better on my blackberry and I can create my own stations on my blackberry also. Then I also get the news and their stations too. So I get the best of both worlds.

Pandora on the other hand. You have go online with a computer to create you own station and they don't have any preset station or news station. Not to mention the thousand bugs it has.

So pit what one do you prefer or any others out there you like?
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
So how did you meet our mother?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Cb4rabid
You still use radio?

Yes, I use slacker radio. Why? Cause I am sick of listening to the same old shit all the time.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Can't use Slacker in this country, so I remembered my old Last.fm login. It's pretty good, man. Can't skip songs though, it starts playing 5 at once for some reason.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
I've never heard of Slacker or grooveshark. I don't always use internet radio, but when I do, I use Pandora or Last.fm. Last has more music, but I prefer pandora's simplicity.
Ray D'Arcy on Today FM?
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
slacker is loads better than pandora. slacker does everything that pandora does, plus it has a whole bunch of stations by genre.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
i use pandora, only bc i have the no ads and unlimited skips hack on my phone.
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?