Hey, I have a Kustom HV65, and wanna know if any of the channel switchers like from marshall could be used to switch the channels on my amp. I can't find anywhere which has one of the specific footswitches for my amp... So would any do? Looking around £40-50
What does the footswitch input on your amp look like? Is it a 1/4" jack? Do you know if it's supposed to switch two things (channel and reverb or similar) or just the channel?

If it's a 1/4, chances are you can use pretty much any footswitch. The footswitch functions might be reversed - e.g. the channel switch might switch the reverb and vice versa - but you can fix that fairly easily if it happens.